one same step for man, one giant punch for.....

11 Likes

That turd is Bart Sibrel. I’m seeing a lot of the Apollo moon landing deniers on other sites posting his conspiracy videos and cursing anyone who believes we went to the moon.

9 Likes

Way to go Buzz!
Should have added an uppercut to that right cross…

9 Likes

What a douche bag! I’m glad he got punched.

4 Likes

welllll…
1.) Buzz committed assault.
2.) Truthfully I would swear on the bible for anything I’ve done proudly with no issues.
3.) Nice right Buzz.

I think sometimes we get too wound around what people say about us. I had a person accuse me of stolen valor once. I calmly produced my ID and they apologized and walked away.
Having enough self control to de-escalate the situation is the mark of a true gentleman.

4 Likes

I think Buzz showed great restraint . He tried to walk away and the guy just wouldn’t let him and then called him a coward and a liar. He is lucky all he got was a pop in the jaw.

5 Likes

Rule #1: Never call a fighter pilot a coward.

Rule #2: Never call a fighter pilot a liar.

Rule #3: Don’t be a jerk.

Three strikes.

5 Likes

Good job Buzz, fuck that fat douche. I would of punched his ass too. If you claim that’s assault then you’re a pussy. You don’t just get in someone’s face and or personal space and spout that shit and expect to get away with it. People are such wusses today and they know all they face to do is cry to the police “he hit me he hit me waaaaaah assault waaaah”. Please, get that crap outta here.

As your questions respectfully and move on when they are declined to be answered. But of course everything today has to be in your face and disrespectful to illicit this response. Makes me sick.

4 Likes

@Chuparosa I used to throw my share of punches back in the day but, these days there is too much at stake. You stand to loose everything for behavior that society terms unsavory.
Until we are ready to TRULY stand up and apply the full power of civil disobedience people need to keep the laws in mind.

4 Likes

Thats exactly my point. Too many people being wusses today and not taking what they deserve. Sometimes some of these douches (and bullies) just need to get punched. :cowboy_hat_face: I know you understand. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Agree. I firmly believe that if more douche bags took an ass whooping for being a dick,there would be far less douche bags. #makeconsequencesathingagain

6 Likes

Exactly!

5 Likes

Do not die with out spending your PTI

Pre trial intervention.
Ya have to promise not to do it again. :wink:

Or just wait for a dark alley and avoid the court costs:rofl:

2 Likes

Buzz tried to walk away several times.
The guy was told to go away several times.
Buzz warned the guy before the punch.

If I was a jury member in this case, I would acquit Buzz because he was clearly being stalked and harassed…and was probably starting to feel threatened by that nutcase. That guy who got punched was escalating things, not Buzz.

5 Likes

The Press Types as well Activist Types think they can intrude on peoples space with impunity.
I don’t think I could have refrained as long as Buzz did.
I say the Bible dude provoked the whole thing.
Trial By Jury!!!
If it comes to that, and I am sure it will.

4 Likes

To add to all your comments, Ole Buzz is 89 years old, regardless, he is pretty fit, I’ll have to wait a while before my 89 years and I sure plan to whack someone who gets in my face at 89. Any one got my Back?

7 Likes