ONLINE DEALS THREAD

I want to start this thread for everyone to post those smoking deals you stumble on online!

First one i stumbled on today looking for target stands. These normally run 35-40 but amazon has a smoking deal today on these birchwood stands!

11 Likes

Should be the temptation thread as thats tempting me to spend the little bit I don’t have

man that’s tough

8 Likes

Admit it, you looked at that site for a match?

5 Likes

No bro, that’s searching for a fire :grin:

5 Likes

Yeah, my bad. he searches on grinders. com.

5 Likes

LOL, had to edit the last post.

5 Likes

not what I meant by buying Russian…

5 Likes

Chicken

5 Likes

I was sitting here like it made it 2 whole post and :steam_locomotive: wreck lol

7 Likes

Yep, they earned that derail badge.

6 Likes

I’m just happy Russ removed the temptation

5 Likes

mossberg shockwave 20g

hard to believe these have gotten so cheap $249.99

8 Likes

One more sweet deal for this Saturday. Brownells has Aguila 22 ammo on sale 19.99 a brick. Buy 5 (2500rnds) and use the code MDX for free shipping and $10 off your $99 purchase.

https://www.brownells.com/ammunition/rimfire-ammo/22-long-rifle-40gr-lead-round-nose-500-brick-sku105000617-82596-176180.aspx

8 Likes

And yet the moneys not there to buy, if it’s ten bucks I got two and if its two bucks I got a quarter,

its like the economy is rigged :pensive:

7 Likes

I feel you there! Every year I say I’m saving for black Friday but end up needing other things during the year. Last year i got an IMAC and paid on it all year. This year upgraded to a Sony A7Rii and already have next year planned out for glass for my Sony! One year I may actually have money for these sales!lol

5 Likes

buy Sigma and use either the MC11 or the Sony LA-EA4 and get/use the older A mount Sony Minolta lens

2 Likes

I’m going with G and G master glass for the a7rii. I’ve got sigma glass for the a6000

2 Likes

Black Friday deals at www.hansohnbrothers.com

6 Likes

I’ve got terrible coyote problems where I deer hunt, missed 2 with the bow last couple weeks. Need a stellar deal on night vision that won’t break the bank! I’m liking the Sightmark Wraith & the ATN so far. Hopefully some great black Friday deals are on the horizon…,

6 Likes

If I see some I’ll post them up. Pulsar comes highly recommended from a lot of night hunters

6 Likes