ONLINE DEALS THREAD

sorry

site does seem glitchy/slow

9 Likes

You guys crashed their site! :joy::rofl: Straight out of @Belt-Fed 's book

11 Likes

FYI, heads up for anybody looking limited quantity$ move quickly, I get there 308 and 300 Blackout Controlled Chaos rounds👍

9 Likes

The actual advertised price on their website is 200 rounds for 139.95
I have never purchased or shot any of their remanufactured, with that said there Factory loads are high quality👍

9 Likes

:yep: Linky no worky!

9 Likes

It might not be a “deal,” but here are some side-charging AR15 uppers from the manufacturer formerly known as Mega Arms. $130+ shipping
I have bought from this company before and have had no issues.

8 Likes

Rise Armaments single stage, drop-in trigger $79.99

10 Likes

SA Sports Vulcan DX Youth Compound Bow - $89.99 - Free shipping for Prime members https://sellout.woot.com/offers/sa-sports-vulcan-dx-youth-compound-bow-1?utm_medium=share&utm_source=app

SA Sports Vulcan DX serves as a great intermediate bow for growing archers. It features an adjustable draw weight and draw length to accommodate your young or intermediate archer as they learn. The draw weight ranges from 15 to 45 pounds, and the draw length can be adjusted from 21 to 27 inches. The Vulcan DX features a camo riser, black fiberglass limbs, machined cams, a cable guide rod, cable slide, and a brush style arrow rest. This set comes with a 2 piece quiver with a hood and arrow retainer that mounts to the riser with bolts. The quiver has a 4 arrow capacity. The 3 sight pins are adjustable and easy to see in variable color neon. The Vulcan DX is fully customizable to your archer’s needs, making it a favorite for youth and casual archers that are advancing in the sport.

Fully adjustable draw weight ranges from 15 to 45 pounds; accommodates right handed archers
Customizable draw length from 21 to 27 inches; includes a 2 piece quiver with 4 arrow capacity
Equipped with a camo riser, machined cams, a cable guide rod, cable slide, and fiberglass limbs
Sights feature 3 adjustable pins in easy-to-see variable color neon; includes brush style arrow rest
This compound bow is best suited for growing youth, intermediate, and casual archers

Price looks to be 50ish percent off, not sure if a good quality or not, just thought I’d share

10 Likes

There’s a couple Gerber black Friday deals out there, this is one I saw

10 Likes

Looks useful!

Wow! These are awesome, and now 30% off.

8 Likes

25+% off holsters for Black Friday. I have several of these and they are great products for the money.

10 Likes

Consider also the Baldr Mini. The unit got less bulky, magnetic charging was added, the laser was moved closer to the boreline, the switches were upgraded to vertical actuation, and the position is now adjustable. The tradeoff is that the light is only 600lm instead of 1350, and it dims to 100lm between 60 and 120secs, instead of 500lm.

Whichever you choose, make sure you have a holster lined up for it! It can be hard to find them.

9 Likes

Good info. I prefer using CR123 batteries, personally.

If I owned any guns, I’d put them on shotguns and braced pistols. As it is, I duct tape it to the top of my head for night-time walks. :neutral_face:

7 Likes

Olight reached out this morning and asked if I could push the “gun metal” grey

I’m like hell yeah!

So anyone contemplating an olight today please give it some consideration

here’s a link for FULL30 to earn credit :wink:

http://shrsl.com/2n36n

9 Likes

what else you pushing…

8 Likes

Smith and Wesson has some amazon knife deals too

7 Likes

You sure? I heard Amazon had some Smith & Wesson knife deals…:rofl:

7 Likes

Any affiliate links you see will help FULL30 if you visit and make a purchase

aside from that I push Bible reading prayer and repentance :innocent:

10 Likes

You need to push the prayer and repentance hard on a few un-named people here, especially a certain moderator…just saying…

8 Likes

:no_entry_sign: BANNED!

8 Likes