ONLINE DEALS THREAD

8 Likes
12 Likes

well I have one in hand (Freyr)
appears well made, is pretty bright and would work as a good close area flashlight.
The colours are unique and it does come with it’s own defusee hood and holster. Would be a good flashlight for signaling/control and does have a white light strobe.

Well I can tell you what colour my phone is more sensitive to now
Got one of those Obulbs - thought it would have been taller in person.

11 Likes

Hmmm :thinking:

Either Jedi with a Light Sabre or

part time traffic director?

:grin:

10 Likes

looks like interior van lites for different orientations and rides

9 Likes
10 Likes

Just ordered 20 of these. Hopefully not a mistake since I never heard of them. They didn’t seem to have a limit.

12 Likes

I have seen them never tried them, always stuck with the same thing but that is a good price let us know how they work. You really are going for the load your fucking mags month aren’t you.

11 Likes

Damn straight!

10 Likes

I’ve used a 10/30 hexmag, drilled and uncrippled to full 30 rounds. It ran fine for me the one time I used it so far.

11 Likes

Have seen some complain but I’ve never had an issue with hexmags. They have ran 556 and 300bo perfect for me

12 Likes

No problems w/mine.

13 Likes

I got some for AR10 308. they work okay. They don’t like to seat easily with a closed bolt, but they run good besides that.

13 Likes

The magazines I have of hexmag work well for 5.56 or 300bo. The grip tape imo wasn’t worth it, not needed save your money. I did like the rubber grip for m-loc that I put on a handguard they make. Feel is good and solid and fit to the handstop with some trimming.

11 Likes

La police Gear 12% off store wide, code DAY8DEAL

14 Likes

I gotta stay away from those guys I just ordered from them again today. Every day they seem to have a better deal lately.

12 Likes

That’s how they get you hooked! :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Your not kidding, at least this time I got my wife something too, yeah I KNOW how to stay out of trouble

12 Likes

In stock for you reloaders

10 Likes

Anyone needing or looking for a new flashlight take a look at Fenix flashlights.
20% off for new customers. I recommend their TK or PD line of flashlights👍
https://www.fenix-store.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA9P__BRC0ARIsAEZ6iri6dJk2fxDghkmmB5i4ZwpixUy4PqOQ3zIxSFvzciB7DvmJiOla0GkaAhXQEALw_wcB

14 Likes