Oooh Alec ..reckoning day perhaps

Oh good grief he was pointing the barrel right toward the girl to his right hope it dont get dropped …

4 Likes

I saw a claim that with the restart of shooting of the Rust movie, they have a new rule of no real guns allowed on the property (all prop guns have to be dummy guns), and the person given the job of locating suitable dummy guns is pulling their hair out over the problem of finding dummy guns that match each of the real guns that were already used in filming. Seems that selecting rarer models or guns with unusual finishes, when they originally started filming, is likely going to cause problems for their low budget movie.

4 Likes

They should have just had everyone else us the real stuff and have dipstick use the fake stuff

4 Likes

So, its low budget to start with, someone is killed, and they carry on with the movie?

smh

4 Likes

Not ever going to watch anything with that asshole in it .

6 Likes

I haven’t watched anything with him in it since he was probably in his 30’s . @Jtr
I have a similar ban on several other actors like Liam Neeson, Jim Carry etc…

4 Likes

I also have several that I will not watch . They would be better off to keep thier mouths shut and just make films . Just like all these pro athletes I dont watch any games and dont buy any products that they push .

4 Likes

Bingo !!

3 Likes

That’s one of the ways I justify my piracy. :laughing:

4 Likes

Do you use Kodi?

3 Likes

Constantly. I used to download and burn or borrow and copy dvds back in the day. I must have 1500+ of those. Did the same with software, but that has become more difficult with so many apps going cloud based. Now it’s 3d printing, which almost feels like pirating, so it has an appeal to me.

I used to use a Raspberry Pi for my Kodi box, but I now use a Gigabyte Brix. It’s overkill, but I’ll likely never have to upgrade it for my purposes.

4 Likes

Then the guy who had no idea what either one of you was talking about said " say what , was that english" :thinking:

3 Likes

Its pirate talk for “arrr, giv me all yer booty”, but don’t worry, its actually work and you have to be dedicated, most people would never put up with it and just pay their damn cable bills

Do you not stream to your TV?

I use the first gen firesticks, they’re pretty slow but any newer generations have built microphones, I’m not one to talk to machines, except to maybe bitch at them, the remotes already use an odd way to connect through the network rather than IR, so to give it its own microphone, nah,

kodi 20 has a permission to allow voice recording, supposedly for a blue tooth feature option if you want to use your phone as a remote, yet I don’t use it and can not opt out

But even if you elect not to allow unknown devices, are unknown devices then not actually allowed?

I’m sure its all as safe and private as using facebook and trusting their legal team.

3 Likes

Yep, stream only. Upgraded my streaming device mostly to handle the higher resolution stuff since the Pi would struggle at times. I also have a firestick with Kodi for when I travel. Works good on hotel tvs. I don’t use any of the voice stuff.

2 Likes

Cable, not for many years.

2 Likes