Open Carry --- like you're supposed too

And the wife did not…want me to make an offer

but I stopped looked it over, then made her panic by asking her to take the photos

20 Likes

Willys with an M-2? You’ll never have to argue with someone over a parking space. Do it!

10 Likes

I was set to offer 5k but that loud screaming sound held me back, none of it was really coherent, but the point was clear :yum:

9 Likes

Nice! I had one just like that, same year too (‘47), but without the cool machine gun.

8 Likes

@Robert
Damnmit man, just buy it! You can always find another wife, those Jeeps are hard to come by!

18 Likes

It is a nice Jeep

9 Likes

There is always the Get vs Beg option…
Just sayin.

8 Likes

I showed my wife the jeep pic, she said she might have bought it. Lol I’m a lucky guy.

12 Likes

Its eazyer to get forgiveness than permission.

7 Likes

HOLY SHIT! What state is this in?

5 Likes

MI

If we didn’t need a roof, and floor, and etc etc it would be different but she did well talking me from the ledge

6 Likes

Does the gun work? I know @58marine talked about parking as you like with it, but does the M-2 work? If it does you can just about guarantee roof and floor would be soon to follow or it can produce a hostage…

8 Likes

for 6.5k i seriously doubt that’s a working even semi auto M2.

6 Likes

Only if the current owner does not know what it is or how to maintain it. He might have objections to keeping it over moving into the dog house.

8 Likes

This is the right thing to say when you know the other half is watching. :smiley:

8 Likes

a quick look, no charging handle or bolt/action installed, likely a partial kit construction is my guess, barrel did have a ½ hole, no orange tip or obvious plug, I looked the jeep over more than the rifle

9 Likes

:thinking: You can always get a new wife.

6 Likes

DO WANT!

7 Likes

The process of getting rid of the old one can be very expensive.

Sometimes it’s worth the expense, sometimes not.

6 Likes

Theoretically speaking, one would think a good backhoe would make it a very easy and inexpensive task…

5 Likes