Open carrying for a couple of weeks

My conceal permit ran out Monday, I would have had it renewed a month ago but new baby and holidays, I renewed it just in time, but 4-6 weeks for Sherrif to process. I’m using an iwb holster and tucking behind it, love handle carry or whatever you call it… Walmart had no sign so I did it there yesterday and no comments from workers

8 Likes

Glad to hear that your experience has been uneventful. I don’t open carry on a regular basis, but I’ve never had any issues when I do. Our behavior is the biggest factor. If we use discretion and behave like normal citizens, most people don’t even notice.

4 Likes

I do it but, only when around people who are doing likewise, I don’t like the bad guy knowing who to shoot first.

6 Likes

Yep, not by choice, but glad it’s an option

5 Likes

Same here. It’s nice to have the option, but I prefer to be a Gray Man when I carry.

6 Likes

You misspelled gay agin…Just doing my part to help the leaders out, you’re welcome :smiling_face:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Got my permit back on Sat. Feels good, I’m not equipped for open carry too much, need a better holster or something if I need to do that. Annoying to have to unholster to be in my car and then reholster

3 Likes