Optics Planet Surcharge

Cheech

4 Likes

Never ever give your money to those scalping bastards! Besides supporting gun control measures they cancelled orders after sandy hook and then raised the prices substantially. Scalping bastards!

Cheaper-than-Dirt-Mags-January-16-AK

7 Likes

I did not know this. :roll_eyes:
But, as it turns out I ended up ordering from Midway USA instead of Cheaper Than Dirt.
Is there anything I need to know about Midway, in case I do another order? Are they scum of the earth too?

5 Likes

Midway is good to go in my book. Had a batch of bad ammo once, popped primers. At first they blew me off, no return policy on ammo. I emailed directly to Larry and a month later they credited my account the full amount. IMI had already replaced the ammo and sent a nice decorative plate from Israel.

5 Likes

The only thing I get high on is the smell of gun smoke, and Midway USA has sold me a lot of stuff. I get sucked into their whole “up to 75% off” clearance shtick. Over and over again.

7 Likes

I recently (12/3) ordered Aluminum Black from Brownells and there was no HAZMAT shipping.

6 Likes

Someone duly cleaned this besmirched twaddle up.

3 Likes

Yeah, but this software sure is quirky, I thought it was rebuilt while I napped :grimacing:

3 Likes

CTD and OP are two places I don’t shop, CTD for above reasons and a lot of others. and OP because from what I can tell, they have zero stock and say they have everything, take your money, then tell you it’s backordered while they try to find it. Zero CS. Some happy customers, exceptions to the rule. Midway, Joe Bobs, Brownells, PSA, PA, too many to list. Real people and get your stuff in a few days.

5 Likes

What AL said ^^^^^^^^^

3 Likes