Ordnance Group TAC-D Pivot 37mm Launcher

Another one of my articles has been published on The Armory Life - Ordnance Group TAC-D Pivot 37mm Launcher https://www.thearmorylife.com/ordnance-group-tac-d-pivot-37mm-launcher/

10 Likes

I have one of these for smoke. They are fun.

8 Likes

Now that’s pretty cool!!

6 Likes

I think I’m going to make an adapter to mount a stock on and make it stand-alone. Next 4th of July I’m going to be shooting off a lot of fireworks with it. I’ve got a bunch of the reloading supplies already, and I’ve got more stuff on the way.

5 Likes

Ooh, do a video. How much are they?

7 Likes

Think paid 299 for mine

its the CS that you have to plan to pay for

8 Likes

So a guy could get one of these and use it for legal things, have shells all premade with no loads and have a boom thrower when TSHTF?

7 Likes

yep, you can build a lot or buy, this stuff used to be affordable and you could easily get different CN/CS gasses, barricade rounds, signal devices etc

I had a prison riot version for awhile

newer ones are less scary

vintage ones made me a touch nervous to figure where to store safely

10 Likes

Ok, now i’m officially scared of Robert now. You and the ghost may be dangerous to have as an enemy.

8 Likes

I have a .50 bmg ammo box with a foam insert. Found it on Ebay.

7 Likes

OK, add TR to that scared of list.

6 Likes

I’ve got a lot of reloading supplies. I want to make a big banger or ten, perhaps more.

5 Likes

It’s too inexpensive NOT to own a few!
Come on stimulus!!! :yep:

7 Likes

I want one. And I want to know ALL about the reloading and types of ‘rounds’ you can use with it. I envision a double stage thermite round. Or other cool stuff. Tear gas would be cool too.

7 Likes

Reloading is really easy. However, you need to be careful about what you load. No impactor rounds. I suspect tear gas is a no no as well. Mostly, smoke bombs, fireworks, bangers, I’ve even seen a grappling hook.

4 Likes

Nope, load all the cayenne you can fit

6 Likes

So I’m doing a little looking around, and this is what I’ve found. CS gas is banned in warfare. However, law enforcement can deploy it against US citizens or people attempting to cross the border. It also appears we can legally obtain CS gas. in both 37mm and 40mm launcher rounds. The sit I linked also has a throwable type, pull the pin, and throw it. Now, keep in mind I’m not looking at the legality at the state level, only the federal, and I’m not saying it IS legal, only that it appears to be.

Now that we have that out of the way, I’m going to order some, you know, for testing purposes. :crazy_face:

4 Likes

I used gunbroker and gun shows, never found a retailer who would sell direct, & I did try :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I suspect it’s for law enforcement only.

3 Likes