O'Rourke drops out of 2020 race

13 Likes

No blurring gonna happen on this post.

FUCK YOU ROBERT FRANCIS O’ROUKE!!

9 Likes

I won’t sleep tonight.

9 Likes

Lol I agree. This guy had no support either, the dems wouldnt touch him. I hope the same shit happens to Warren and her fake Native crap. These dems are playing black face with minorities votes, I cant believe there isnt more backlash.

9 Likes

Why not?

6 Likes

I was gonna vote for him.

7 Likes

I voted for Bernie already, I want a higher minimum wage and for the rich to be taxed more not the working class.

6 Likes

The longer those goofballs hang in the race the better the chance we get something sane…never mind, we are fuk’d no matter what.

9 Likes

poor little boy…

5 Likes

Yeah, that’s not acceptable, I took the liberty of blurring

7 Likes

I just tried to tweet this, what a surprise.

8 Likes

add in, “this response is not automated”

7 Likes

He’s not the only one calling for mandatory buy backs.

9 Likes

Nope hes just the most vocal

7 Likes

Guess i’ll have to go with Kamala now.

6 Likes

Bernie, he needs all of our votes to win.

7 Likes

Im still hopeful of Hillary…for Prison

8 Likes

He can kiss my American Tail!!

6 Likes

Same same right? I mean all of them have advocated for gun buy backs. They all want to raise the cost of living either through direct taxes or taxing the rich which will increase the cost of goods and services and cut jobs.

All so our brat youth can get free school, free healthcare, free everything like a bunch spoiled shits that are scared to take care of themselves.

Reparations is another one pushed and supported by most all still standing including the ring leader Warren. We also can’t forget the green new deal. These people are wack jobs.

8 Likes

Harris is a woman of color, you should be ashamed of yourself.

6 Likes