O'Rourke drops out of 2020 race

Yes, you don’t mess with old people either. we don’t give a shit anymore and have nothing to lose.:rofl:

5 Likes

and now I need to get to work,

5 Likes

This is most likely the main reason that much of the left has gone so off the rails over Trump. They went absolutely bananas over the Kavanaugh confirmation. An announcement that Ginsburg has died, with Trump still in office, will be even worse.

5 Likes

I hope we see it!

4 Likes

we had a poll here, seems most members average 60’s from my recollection :thinking:

6 Likes

AKA Trolling

8 Likes

Amen

7 Likes

Where, when?

6 Likes
7 Likes

Hmmmm, never saw that! Must have been the one day I missed… be a good idea to have it resurfaced clear &pinned since we have grown so much since

7 Likes

Most those people are not here anymore

7 Likes

Sorry to re-rail the thread, but I got an email from John Cornyn campaign begging for money because he thinks Robert O’Roarke is going to run against him for US Senate.

6 Likes

Ok nuff said

6 Likes

Is you gonna make me ban you…oh wait, I done been stripped and demoted. oh the pain and agony.

7 Likes

You gave them all they needed so it’s all your fault. You have to think five or six post ahead to avoid them using your words against you.

7 Likes

With my memory retention i’m lucky to think about the one I quoted.

7 Likes

LoL I just couldn’t resist that one. :rofl: I know how you feel about being forgetful. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Don’t worry, he’ll forget…

6 Likes

it’s easy
just go back in the thread and reread your ramblings

8 Likes

That really hurted my one feeler, I will ramble no more.:disappointed_relieved:

6 Likes