O'Rourke drops out of 2020 race

pretty sure hands on phones texting have killed far more people
not to mention opioids

8 Likes

I’ve read some of the bills that Feinstein has introduced since 2004.

She tends to group pump shotguns in with semi-autos.

Things get interesting when you read the ‘definitions’ section at the end of her bills. Some of them redefine “removable magazine” to include stripper clips and speedloaders, so most modern revolvers would be considered firearms that are capable of using removable magazines, along with most pump shotguns, since there are shotgun speedloaders for certain competitions.

At least one of her bills also redefined ‘pistol grip’ to be any stock that had a bulge that you could use to assist in gripping the gun (which is nearly every modern stock).

6 Likes

They bring up full-auto as being PART of the ‘assault weapon’ group of firearms, but fail to mention that full-auto firearms are heavily regulated by the 1934 National Firearms Act, and that Congress passed a ban (banning any new ones) in 1986.

Jumping straight into the playbook that the leaders of the gun control lobby laid out in the 1980s, when they said that most people could be trusted to not be able to understand the distinction between semi-auto and full-auto, so they would support a semi-auto ban while thinking it was a machinegun ban.

6 Likes

The 1994 ban required that the gun have a certain number of the listed ‘evil features’, so an AR-15 could be sold if it had a fixed stock, no bayonet lug, and no threads on the muzzle.

Feinstein saw the error of her ways, and changed it to a gun having any ONE of the ‘evil features’. She has also been playing around with the definitions, and her more recent bills have listed the various ‘California compliant’ AR-15 stocks as being pistol grip stocks that will be banned.

6 Likes

Or hammers…or booze or alot of things really, the left likes to counter that by saying “Those wernt designed to kill though” :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

so your counter - than why does the government (texting or cell phones ) allow them to used to kill?

4 Likes

I lied awake all night wondering who I was going to vote for. Joes public persona has me intrigued…so…Joe it is.

5 Likes

I just don’t understand how anyone could vote for any of the dems that are running.

5 Likes

I cant

4 Likes

You’ve got the most to lose out of all of us

4 Likes

That was no error, that was the test hand on your thigh , they’re long term patient players capable of waiting through the slow boil

Your freedom is not valuable?

6 Likes

The scary part is that Trump has lost the trust of many gun owners. He abandoned them for the bump stock ban. He even tweeted to O’Rourke that he just made passing more gun legislation a lot more difficult. Does that suggest he wanted to pass more?

He also wants to ban silencers from what he has said as of recent. So it stands to reason we don’t have a good representative for the gun owner. The reason I will vote for him is because the judges he is putting in may be the best thing for gun owners and could see one of those liberals missing within the next four years

5 Likes

Yup. But he’s got freedom and about 6 billion dollars in guns

6 Likes

Ironic Sarcasm

4 Likes

Now back to myself, do you people think I would EVER vote for any of those weeny washin Democraps?

6 Likes

Yup I do believe you would. You want the free healthcare

5 Likes

Maybe he collect weapons from illegals as well… :thinking:

4 Likes

I have medicare now. not a one of them space cadets running is worth my vote.

7 Likes

Wow you are old

6 Likes

Yes, you don’t mess with old people either. we don’t give a shit anymore and have nothing to lose.:rofl:

5 Likes