O'Rourke: 'Hell yes, we’re going to take your AR-15'

https://teespring.com/hell-no-you-re-not-taking-my-a?cf7423129c

10 Likes

@Tactical_Reviews

So, the shirt is $16.99, but the sticker is $5.99 - right?

Great idea, by the way.

7 Likes

Can you offer these also?

9 Likes

Ahh, that’s where the $5.99 comes from. I looked at that and was like, wait, what?

5 Likes

This my friend is my belief
Well said here,hear

5 Likes

It’s there way of enforcing there controlled police state brother
They deem you hostile so you are

The other big thread today “Beto”

Any weapon deemed as a battlefield weapon

Our argument
The last guy said ak-47 belongs in the battle field
He got the ndaa passed
Witch one of the provisos is
The United States was declared as a battlefield
We in our community labeled domestic terrorists by this law
I am a tax paying law abiding citizen we say

But what we all have to accept is that there feelings are more important than our rights
To quote @Prepper10 the tree of liberty is thirsty

7 Likes

Agreed.

At the same time, perhaps politicians running for president who call for obviously unconstitutional laws that violate our human rights should experience fear. Fear that they will be viewed as painfully ignorant, fear that they will be viewed as totalitarian, fear that they will be viewed as domestic enemies of the Constitution, etc, etc. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. When the government fears the people, there is liberty. I dunno. I’m a member of a “terrorist organization.” Just sayin.’

Does Beto think that shotguns only fire Nerf darts, instead of buckshot and slugs?

7 Likes

I am waiting for Liberty Doll to put up a debate video.
I really think Beto will be out of the race soon because the Squat disease seems to have infiltrated his brain.
We will probably see him wrapped in a straight jacket spouting some unintelligible Spanish as they throw him in the van headed for the hospital.
Better watch that Warren.
She is a back door grabber and may have a chance beating the Brain Dead Biden.

4 Likes

Beto’s comments were a blessing in disguise. He destroyed his own chances of winning in the general election and probably did some damage to the Democratic party by alienating moderate/independent voters. I say keep talking Beto…and others! Look what the Commie News Network said about him today:

9 Likes

I’m sorry, but I quite don’t understand how such an idiot (O’Dourke) can be taken seriously by anyone anywhere.

He’s f’en retard!

I mean really,

I’m almost embarrassed to admit that I’m American cause it’s people like him that represents fellow Americans that are obviously VERY FREAKING STUPID.

These have to be the end times cause it’s difficult for me to imagine it getting any worse and I’m not joking either.

It’s like a stupid hollyweird reality show now with these politicians. They’re all absolutely nuts!

8 Likes

The short bus needs a driver too

7 Likes

7 Likes

Nope, I checked, he wasn’t on there

4 Likes

William Poole (Bill the Butcher) is an interesting guy and Daniel Day Lewis nailed that role.

8 Likes

The real William Poole beat the heavyweight boxing champs ass so bad in a fight the guy had to reschedule his wedding day. Supposedly his eye was swollen shut and his face was just too jacked up to get married.

6 Likes

Not sure if you all had seen this yet so I’ll leave it here.

7 Likes

9 Likes

12 Likes

10 Likes

This awesome woman just stood up to Beto on gun grabs

https://www.foxnews.com/media/woman-confronts-beto-gun-confiscation-hell-no

10 Likes