Other than guns/ammo

What are you spending money on other than guns/ammo ? I have not bought any guns/ammo in many months, I have been spending that money on my Tacoma, I built my own bed rack which I have 2 3.5 gallon Rotopax gas cans mounted, high lift jack, shovel and digger, got my winch mounted and hooked up today, a 9000lb HF, it won’t get a lot of use, but I have it if needed. Still have to start on rear high clearance bumper which I may also put a winch on, two better than one…lol…I have mounted several sets of LED lights, an additional rear camera, front camer coming soon. Already have the wiring to run to rear for winch and probably going to do a dual battery system. I also got a Smittybuilt air compressor kit. I am doing a 2 piece ladder for roof rack also. Going on vacation after next week and hope to finish up a lot of stuuf on truck, will get some pics up during vacation.

15 Likes

Clearly its time to stop taxing @Belt-Fed 's :visa: and focus…

elsewhere :wink:

13 Likes

Good idea, I’ve been wanting to add a front camera for a while but haven’t yet.

13 Likes

Been buying assault shovels

13 Likes

With ammo prices especially I am investing in stuff that is still priced accordingly and it keeps me busy. I plan to do more outdoor outings this year and setting up the truck will help. Belt-Fed can come help, but I hear he is broke…

10 Likes

I also bought a Rough Country 3 inch lift kit with new front struts, no cheap spacers and a set of JBA high caster upper control arms for better alignment. I will get that installed over vacation also. Plan on new wheels and taller tires later in the year unless ammo makes a comeback at a lot lower prices.

11 Likes

Cool sounding Tacoma, but we need pics! What year is it?

I had an’03 Tacoma TRD 4x4 with electric rear locker that could go everywhere with a mild lift, slightly bigger tires, ARB front bumper, and Stout Equipment rear bumper. It was the most reliable, dependable vehicle I ever had. Wish I still had it!

I now have a ‘15 Tundra with front Bilstein 6112 coilovers, rear Bilstein 5160s, TRD front skid, DirtyDeeds 8” exhaust, 17” Icon wheels on 34’s, a bedrug and a Diamondback bed cover. The shocks are getting worn, so when I can find the time I’ll be installing Fox 2.5 front coilovers and JBA upper control arms. Not sure what to do for the rear - maybe a mild shackle lift and Fox 2.0s. Would eventually like bumpers and sliders. I take it on mild 1 and 2 diamond rated trails here in Texas. It’s too heavy, too long of a wheelbase and has open diffs, not as nimble and capable as those smaller, lighter 1st Tacomas.

13 Likes

show me pics GIF by South Park

9 Likes

It’s a 2020, I will get pics up during vacation…promise…

11 Likes

nice truck, mine is a king cab SX version, V6, auto, Locking rear. I am building bumpers, rack and everything I can myself, it will never be a high end show truck that never gets dirty like most are these days. It will be far from perfect, but that’s the way I like it, get a scratch, who cares, shows it gets used.

11 Likes

I have pics i can post now, i took them to show the police.The snicker bars inside painted on the door is a dead giveaway it’s yours.

8 Likes

you must be smoking some bad crab grass to come up with that or drinking wolf piss again…

8 Likes

11 Likes

11 Likes

got the WV Deer thumper grill/radiator guard back on and gave her a bath, first one in several months.

9 Likes

Its a very pretty car you have there :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

10 Likes

dick…

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I actually got a warning from the moderator on that one :grimacing:

He said don’t be so cruel

11 Likes

whatever…dick…lol

10 Likes

I thought them was magnetic snicker bar door signs you had on there.

8 Likes