out of town carry

any of yall ever hear the ‘I only carry when I go out of town’ line of thought? I think I got it in the past from 2 guys I knew. They would only keep their weapon with them if they went out of town or out of their normal area is my understanding. I don’t agree with it - I think carrying anytime I leave the house is what I do, and sometimes even out in my yard in case some foolish person comes up that is questionable.

15 Likes

Yeah. I’ve heard it before. I guess some people feel safe in familiar surroundings. Me, I carry at home just about all the time.

12 Likes

I only carry a backup pistol when I’m out of town, otherwise I’m fairly content with 48 rounds.

12 Likes

I live in the country so usually I can see a threat coming but my pistol usually isn’t far, and my extra 33rnd mag

12 Likes

Same here. I carry every day. I don’t carry at work while in my office due to workplace policies, but I carry everywhere else.

Same here. I live in a rural, sparsely populated area with no major crime issues, but I always have a firearm within reach. It has been the normal routine for my entire adult life. It’s no different than having my phone nearby.

12 Likes

I’m in a suburb in California. I carry at home and at any other private place where I’m allowed. If I’m driving, I follow the local laws and keep the gun unloaded and locked, but within reach in case the road gets blocked by rioters.

12 Likes

It’s America, one still has the right to be clueless or stupid.
Carry when and where ever you can. Especially with the loons on the loose.

11 Likes

11 Likes

Out of town, in town, around town, thru the town. If you see mw you can be rest assured I’m carrying at least 2 firearms.

GUN Reloading's for Pussies

13 Likes