Outdoor Jack - Intro

Hi everyone my name is Jack and my YouTube channel is

I do a lot of Gun Reviews and I am a hunting nut. I was referred to the forum by a subscriber of mine and I am grateful to be here. I also work for a hunting and fishing booking agency. The biggest in the world,

Please let me know if you have any interest in any of our hunts. Thanks all and God Bless!

15 Likes

Welcome!

Grab a channel here we’re open!

And now you’re enrolled in our July contest as well!

14 Likes

What is a channel?

14 Likes

Welcome to Full30!

13 Likes

A FULL30 Channel of course!

https://www.full30.com

You need a regular viewer account first and then to fill out a form, if you do it now I’ll look for it to approve today

11 Likes

Welcome from KY

12 Likes

Welcome to Full30!

12 Likes

What type of guns do you normally review?

12 Likes

I review them all if I can. Pistols, Shotguns, AR-Shotguns lately and trying to do some more Rifle stuff here soon.

12 Likes

he has a sweet bullpup shotgun on his YT lead in Video.
welcome

12 Likes

@Outdoorjack,
I checked out some of your stuff looks good! welcome to the Forum👍

10 Likes

11 Likes

now if you haven’t asked

ask to create your channel and badger at Robert and port over here.

10 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad to have you here!

11 Likes

@Outdoorjack welcome to full30. The AR shotgun has interested me (I don’t own one) got a favorite off the top of your head.

10 Likes

I guess it depends on what your looking for. I really like the GForce GF12AR and you can’t beat the price. Here is a link to the page.

I did however just shoot and am giving away a GForce GFY-1 which is a BullPup style shotgun. It was fun to shoot.

12 Likes

not 100% sure why it isn’t hyperlinking

10 Likes

Welcome!

9 Likes

@Outdoorjack welcome to Full30 and I’m a newbie also and thank you for accepting the invite. I thought your YouTube content was good and thought the Full30 folks would appreciate it as well and the possibility to upload your videos on the 2A friendly Full30 platform. And you do your own giveaways as one-man-show is cool and your video introduced me to the Gforce brand and Bullpup-shotgun concept which I thought was impressive.

10 Likes

Welcome from Florida.

8 Likes