...outer darkness III - adulterous and sinful generation...

Originally published at: ...outer darkness III - adulterous and sinful generation... - Full30 Blog

Marriage

Matthew 22:2
The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,

That’s a parable, which is a saying or story in which something is expressed in terms of something else, lets now view the certain king as God, and His Son Jesus.

The marriage we’ll view as Jesus to His bride, the Church, all things are ready: come unto the marriageas many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage

We’re now 2000 years into the bidding, soon we can expect, they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut

Once the door is shut many will say open up, But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Adultery

Jeremiah 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

There we read of a nation committing adultery, contrary to common thinking of a man/woman.

There are two commentaries I found for that verse that say essentially the same: thereby taken from her the title of being my church and God took from her the title of being his church , so it appears originally only the Jewish nation would be the bride, before all were made equal at the foot of the cross.

Remission

Matthew 26:28 For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Atonement is found once in the new testament, reconciliation three times, propitiation also three times.

Remission is found ten times

Romans 3:25 reads “for the remission of sins that are past” and Hebrews 10:18 reads “there is no more offering for sin

Romans 3:25 also reads that “God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood

Name

Mark 13:34 For the Son of Man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

Personally I take the three instances of name above to mean authority, 8. Authority; behalf; part; as in the name of the people. When a man speaks or acts in the name of another, he does it by their authority or in their behalf, as their representative…. In the name of “in behalf of, by authority of,” used in invocations, etc.,

Mark 13:34 above, another parable, to me indicates His authority was given to the church, His bride in wedlock, “pledge-giving, marriage vow,” Matthew 25:15 And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. gives another example of what was done before quickly leaving.

A talent According to Liddell & Scott, was a monetary sum considered to consist of 6,000 drachmae, or, in Attica, 57.75 lbs. of silver which today would be $22,785.84

So at the moment the church is waiting for the bridegroom to return, the servants I would say are the priests bishops etc and have the power to remit sins, John 20:23 Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained. hence the power to loose or bind see Matthew 16:19 & 18:18 and the duty to feed His lambs/sheep see John 21:16-17, I believe Simon Peters penance for denying Jesus which is carried on to this day.

Blood

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

If...if as Romans 3:25 reads “sins that are past” and Hebrews 10:18 reads “there is no more offering for sin“, that is, remission for sin, and specifically through “faith in his blood” and we must drink His blood to have life in us, John 6:55 For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed to remit sins past, then where other than the church can you continue to be cleansed? Is attending any church other than the church that still performs this sacrament not committing adultery?

1 Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Eucharist

Can you see now?

How is this done? The image above one says “The body of Christ.”.. and the other says “Amen”.

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

John 6:56 He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Atonement …. reconciliation …. being at one and restored with God through the blood of His Son by grace, not being ashamed of His name even if the world speaks evil of it.

5 Likes

Punished by the SEO plugin for using bad language in my article

4 Likes

Well then lets just start having the women reproduce on their own without men and see how that works out :joy:
Mankind definition in and of itself is the definition of all the inhabitants of the earth . Without a man there is no furtherance of the populations of the earth.

3 Likes

How about this SEO screw you as far as I am concerned your all a little light in the loafers. :joy: I hate moderators of anykind .

5 Likes

Huh, weird you say that…

We all just voted you assistant to the regional moderator :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

In one simple sentence your saying what exactly ?

That one must take it once a week to make it ??
If a person takes it on Sunday and then 6 days later just before taking it again dies will they split the gates of Hell wide open.? What if on that sixth day you stumbled down your front steps and cursed fell braking your neck and died . Would you split the gates of Hell wide open ?
Riddle me this how long is it good for ??

"As oft as ye do it "
I say it last as long as it needs to.
If one takes it once a month once every 3 months once a year to me its all the same as long as one believes

5 Likes

History repeating itself’

3 Likes

That we need to study.

My interests are religion and law, I find them seemingly inseparable, our Lords sacrifice was to fulfill the law

Read that first line, then read it again

That’s Blacks Sixth

We’re sheep in a world of wolves.

We need to stay within the confines of the pen the shepherd leads us to.

We’ve been seduced and lead astray with promises of freedom and lies of being enslaved, do the sheep need to know they’re penned if the shepherd has them penned for their protection?

Does the shepherd not keep them safe and fed?

Simple?

Ok, Satan lead 1/3 of the angels from Gods heavenly fold

That’s a tremendous success, 1/3?

WOW, those angels lived in heaven with God, they had vast knowledge compared to us and were still seduced, think on what success Satan must be having with us ignorant men? 99.99%?

That would explain the term few used to describe how many find the narrow path, no?

:arrow_down:

yeah, I think that’s true.

This time with humanity instead of angels, think on it, 1/3 of angels, superior to us by design and 1/3 followed Satan, they drank the kool-aid.

We’re inferior, and ignorant, we only have one chance, look at the reflection, it is history repeating, they left the safety God established and are forever doomed,

If the protestant reformation is the church that Jesus established, the one that the gaits of hell shall not prevail over, the one that says a Pope is not biblical, the Pope a Porter, a Shepherd, then where exactly was the church for 1500 years preceding the reformation?

We are a very rich nation, the richest ever to be on the face of the earth, we don’t accept being subjected to others, we are free and mighty men.

3 Likes

The Form and fashion of “religious” church service are but a miniscule small part of what it is to be a Christian. To hold to a certian form or layout of church worship is all mans doing. I don’t recall seeing in the New Testament an outline for church services ??
Wether one recites litergy, sings songs, recites Christian poetry, Holds testimonials of Gods good grace, has preaching or teaching service or has the Lords supper was never outlined as a strict set of " do this at every service"
If one thing sticks out about any gathering of Christians it always contained the preaching of the word in form of sermon or testimony.

Paul and Silas when tossed in prison werent preaching to the prisoners they were singing.
Rest assured God does the work as He did then. The witness was there and the prison gaurd led to the Lord and then his whole family.

For the record, I never was a huge fan of koolaid. Okay I digress

The people who will be deceived I belive is much greater than 1/3 and the vast number which John saw in heaven is from all time.
I believe as time as flown on that fewer and fewer have come.

The last one will come and we shall be gone. I don’t fear my destination in the next life. I gave my heart to Jesus many years ago.

3 Likes

Well, ask yourself, was everything written?

Would the bible be able to contain everything?

You expect the Jews to be converted with a law written in their heart, right?

What about you, do you leave room for whats not in print?

Take all service as foolishness?

You believe Jews reject Jesus, a stumbling block they refuse

Don’t you do the same with the Pope?

Seventh Day Adventists don’t see where Sunday comes into play either

They declare they are a movement and not protestants, that protestants are children of the whore, yet what is the first day of the week?

Is it maybe you did see, but did not perceive?

I found sola scriptura makes room for Priests, the Pope and Roman Catholic Church

What a great mystery…

I do

Is that sola scriptura?

work out your own salvation with fear and trembling where else do we see that mentioned?

Servants, with a single heart, just, not to priests or the Pope?

That we need to question if we are committing adultery to leave the established church, the one with a porter

“one who has charge of a door or gate; one who guards the gate of a bridge,” from Anglo-French portour, Old French portier “gatekeeper” (12c.), from Late Latin portarius “gatekeeper,” from Latin porta “city gate, gate; door, entrance,” from PIE root *per- (2) “to lead, pass over.”

with no porter, no priest remitting sin, are we not a sinful generation?

3 Likes

Yes it is .
Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Romans:8:37-39
For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.
2 Timothy:1:12

Yeah thats right.

I already talked to the porter and He accepted me into the fold a long time ago.

3 Likes

Porter was spoken only twice in the new testament, both times it was Jesus speaking, in context He warned

It was He as well that warned

Many commentaries, if they touch this verse try and claim that means Jews, except the kingdom was not announced until Jesus arrived, how then would they be the Jews? That is a dire warning that I’d not expect from Paul who wrote both your quoted verses, Paul who was part of the early church and likely did his own fear and trembling.

3 Likes

This is speaking of the Jews and Christian…
Being born of professing parents denominates us children of the kingdom but if we rest in that, and have nothing else to show for heaven but that, we shall be cast out. Saying my Mom ,or my Grandpa was a Christian wont cut the mustard one must seek salvation themselves.

3 Likes

In what manner should they seek it?

That explains one way it can be attained, and another denotes we must strive

The common protestant teaching is all a person has to do is make a confession of faith and they are deemed to have been born again and going to heaven.

Yet both of the verses were spoken by Jesus

and the violent take it by force

Strive to enter in

It seems worse than that, what is said of an actual servant who does not profit?

So, Jesus came and the kingdom began, then He left due to return at the time of resitution

We must according to Him strive to enter, what about those who took it by force, the violent, shall they keep what they took when the time of restitution arrives?

There we have a door to the sheepfold, who tends the door?

The porter Jesus spoke of perhaps?

Did Henry VIII come in that way, or, take a more violent approach?

Henry started what is now known as the The Anglican Communion which has the sola scriptura stated as the sixth article:

VI. Of the Sufficiency of the Holy Scriptures for Salvation.
Holy Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation: so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation. In the name of the Holy Scripture we do understand those canonical Books of the Old and New Testament, of whose authority was never any doubt in the Church.

The problem is if you take that you also have to accept the Porter.

So, as protestants are children of the kingdom…

…but do not accept the Pope as Porter, but belong to another bride, what becomes of them on that day:

Another question, if a mark can be a “boundary, sign,”, a limit, and a forehead can be
“Impudence; confidence; assurance; audaciousness” then what can a mark in your forehead mean and can you overcome it?

Can you replace it with a seal?

1 Like

It depends on how you interpret that. During the crusades the Kingdom of Israel was taken by force. But they dont own any of it.

The main difference is in the definition of who that Porter is. I say its Jesus you say its the Pope.

Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
Acts 8 : 35-38

So here we see an Early Apostle Philip does exactly as you discribed the protestant version. So what has changed ? ¿ Is there a new requirement ? Is there a new fangled approach? If ya ask me its the same one that it has been since the infancy of the church.

2 Likes

It reads

times of restitution of all things

That’s easy, Jesus, Son of Man, commanded the Porter.

Would be tough to argue He commanded Himself in any instance, let alone that one.

Some verses on salvation don’t mention the need, others state it is the baptism of repentance for the remission of sins, repentance being a need, repenting from adultery and error for instance, we have two verses on fruits worthy of repentance , fruits essentially being profit, opposite the unprofitable servant.

reformation means reformed as new so yes.

1 Like