Over 1000 guns seized in California.

Red flag law? They say he was suspected of manufacturing and selling “assault weapons.”

I am envious of his collection though.

11 Likes

Me too, but would not be surprised at all if there is some kind of organized crime connection here…gang/cartel related.
Been wrong before though…

This one names the suspect and has additional info:

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/police-seize-thousands-guns-piles-ammunition-los-angeles-052029825--abc-news-topstories.html

10 Likes

This gets more and more bizarre:

Home is owned by former mistress of Gordon Getty. Big time Democratic Party supporter.

Follow the money…

9 Likes

He apparently had an FFL and was “operating outside” of it. I also read that there was a 50BMG. I read that in a CNN article that spelled out Browning Machine Gun to imply that there was a full auto gun when there is no evidence to support that at the moment.

7 Likes

Oh no! I’m so happy all those dangerous revolvers didn’t make it to the street.

7 Likes

Hey, revolvers are frikkin dangerous…just ask Jesse James, or anyone from the civil war…we need to get those weapons of mass destruction off the streets before they all go revolvermatic and attack our kids!

6 Likes

you saw the colt pythons too?

7 Likes

ammo what a great commodity!

7 Likes

only 1000 rounds of ammo what a Amateur ( I have more than that just in .22)

8 Likes

I actually was pretty sore about that

8 Likes

The police claim he was selling guns and ammo illegally.
Question now comes up if really was?
He was a FFL licensed dealer.
If was doing illegal activity then good they caught him.
If not then they are harassing another legal citizen.
We shall see.

8 Likes

I’m just trying to figure out which one of our members here it was… @mquinn55 & @Mosinvirus are MIA from this thread… just sayin… ya never know.

8 Likes

Not me. I couldn’t afford the home or the quantity of guns especially what I see in the picture.

7 Likes

Some of you guys collection would make that one look small.:rofl:

7 Likes

Per advise from my lawyer I can not comment at this time.

7 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

So a wealthy man can’t collect firearms without fear of the dreaded…

Receiving an anonymous tip.

10 Likes

Didn’t you lose your collection in a boating accident recently? :cowboy_hat_face:

That is kind of scary though isn’t it?

7 Likes

Agree. What bothers me is he’s what amounts to being nothing more than a home-based FFL. They are really making a show of what many outside of CA would refer to as “inventory” by splaying everything out across the driveway. (Rhetorical) How many times have you seen this done at an FFL with a brick and mortar storefront?

Let’s keep things in perspective here. This is a licensed gun dealer suspected of wrongdoing moreso than anything the shill media is portraying this to be.

Parting shot: Since he was an FFL he was subject to inspection and audits by his local ATF office. They must have been okay with his inventory.

9 Likes

My thoughts exactly, if he wasn’t doing anything illegal then why bust him cause he had a lot of LEGAL guns. Now if he was doing something illegal then ok…we shall see. I didn’t see many ar type weapons. machine guns are actually legal to own in California. it’s a royal PITA to own them but you can.

8 Likes