Over 1000 guns seized in California.

More on Saenz:

4 Likes

I read the whole article and still see no evidence of wrong doing.
So they had a large firearm collection. So What?
They had legal issues involving real estate and land boundaries.
If I had the kind of money to support a collection habit; I would have a thousand guns too.
They keep referring to “crime of selling, possessing or transporting illegal assault weapons” but offer no specific instances or refer to any either.
And as pointed out I see NONE of these so called Assault Weapons in the pictures.
I remain skeptical about this.

Whats next?
Jay Leno will be arrested for a large collection of non California emissions approved vehicles?

9 Likes

So Damien Saenz has been release on bond with NO CHARGES FILED.

So he gets raided, guns confiscated and a long expensive legal battle with no charged crime.

This stinks big time.

I expect they’ll drum up some charge. No way they could stand the PR if they had to just hand back the weapons.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ex-getty-mistress-companion-arrested-after-authorities-seize-more-than-1000-guns-from-bel-air-estate

8 Likes

Released on Bond but not charged…
I smell the dead fish on the California beach already.
I wonder if Diane or Nancy were the anonymous caller?

9 Likes

Here is a follow up. They charged him with 64 felonies.

8 Likes

So many BS charges. I want to be on that jury.

9 Likes

I was amazed at the overall collection, I am offended by the way all the pieces were not treated as if they were owned by the law enforcement officers, just dumped by presumed evidence. Were they just as cavalier with facts, beliefs, indictments as to the owner activities, supposedly, in violation of ATF limits?

Lots of basic questions yet unanswered, but splashed all over media, ignorance and show business too.

9 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if people support gun control in order to sell arms that would otherwise be a lot cheaper.

The ex California senator Leland Yee is a prime example. He supported gun control and come to find out he was a gun runner. It’s not satire either, look him up

9 Likes

Who gets to clean and keep all those lubed?
I once knew a guy who claimed to have that many guns.
I asked him who kept his up to par.
He said he did.
I then asked if he was married.
“Not any more.”

7 Likes

Me too.

5 Likes

@ABTC_inc

Yes, but given the number of guns, the amount of ammo is quite unimpressive.

9 Likes

When did @LonewolfMcQuade move to california?

10 Likes

When he got his sex change

9 Likes

Amazing that none of the guns loaded themselves to commit crimes among the beautiful people.

11 Likes

FIFY

8 Likes

You were that scared of retribution huh.

8 Likes

Nah, but possibly psychic. If his alligator mouth keeps exceeding his canary a$$, I sense a truckload of $hit in his future…

Tell Third Eye GIF by Denyse®

9 Likes

My kids toy Tonka truck could handle the load of shit you’re capable of giving anyone

9 Likes

You tell 'em, he ain’t nothin but a big bully.

9 Likes

Challenge accepted
Child Devil GIF

10 Likes