Overly tired the last 3 days?

So everyone I know has been overly tired the last 3 days. Everyone. I truly don’t get stressed about what is current going on.

Now as much as I want to say what’s going on I will just let who ever wants to try an experiment with me. Tonight go to sleep in your basement away from your phone, computer, any electronic device that sends/ transmits a frequently, if your unsure just look for a FCC label.
Tell me how you feel in the morning.

11 Likes

Don’t dive too deep into the 5g rabbit hole you’ll die

or was it, uh, no wait :thinking:

funny I was shopping for an indoor air filter today as we run a pellet stove, turns out they put out a ton of radiation :facepalm:

wouldn’t that be nice on the night stand

as to your experiment just buy some RF blocking cloth and make a blanket :grin:

10 Likes

What I do find curious is the efforts to limit HP in our vehicles, the fact you can’t even purchase a big block now from the factory and yet our phones are somehow not fast enough we need 5G?

11 Likes

It all makes sense, just not the type of sense that is good for people/ freedom.

9 Likes

What kind of radiation? Some is good and some not so good. I love the IR radiation our wood stove puts out. Some types of ionizing radiation isn’t so good. Many smoke detectors contain a radioactive pellet that puts out radiation that is stopped by pretty much anything. It might be a problem if the pellet is held in the hand for awhile, IDK. I also don’t suggest it to find out. But used as designed? Not a problem.

10 Likes

IDK, the shrivel your nuts and soften your brain kind I’d guess

10 Likes

The newer small blocks produce as much HP and Torque as the old big blocks with a lot better mileage. if you pushed my old Ferd 460 off a cliff, it might get 8MPG before it hits the ground. Most people now that need torque go to a diesel.

9 Likes

and you derailed it first.lol

8 Likes

Bahaha!:crazy_face::joy::rofl:

9 Likes

When I was prepped and waiting for a med’ procedure yesterday I overheard a nurse mentioning that she was limiting her exposure to the “news” to an hour or less per day. Why? To prevent it from making her crazy. I don’t get even that much “news”. I sleep really good.

I find out what I need to do to survive whatever, implement it, then relax knowing that I’ve done the best I can. The rest is up to the Almighty. Yeah, I sleep really good.

10 Likes

I don’t do news, living in FL every fuckin hurricane was going to kill you,
the hype and sensationalism,

I do Infowars though because
Alex soaks up all the crazy before he relays it to the public, poor guy

big fuckin deal, they’re still limited to small blocks, imagine that tech without the limits, used to be able to find info on it but I just checked and nothing, some EPA garbage as I recall

8 Likes

That’s why I asked what type. Relax. Without it we don’t have civilization as we know it.

Found on the 'net:
" Electric and magnetic fields ( EMFs ) are invisible areas of energy, often referred to as radiation , that are associated with the use of electrical power and various forms of natural and man-made lighting."

If you have electricity and wiring in your home you’re in an EMF field. Turn on the computer? EMF field. Turn on a light? EMF field. Handle a magnet? EMF field. Yes, some people have been making a big stink about EMF for years but the test has been ongoing since the first electrified homes a century ago and it’s pretty clear that it’s not a problem. Or if it is, the benefit far outweighs the negative.

The air filters? They have motors, hence EMF. No big deal.

10 Likes

EPA has killed everything, this DEF shit is for the birds. i’m earning my Locomotive badge. :rofl: and this dang spellcheck needs to stop correctin my southern slang and ebonics. but I been tired lately. :grin:

10 Likes

HOW CAN I RELAX WITH NO BIG BLOCK AND ALL THIS DAMN EMF ENERGY!!??

8 Likes

Scotch works for me.

9 Likes

news
I get my news from F30…
if it is never reported here than it has never happened.

10 Likes

Tired? Oh no.
More like excited for the coming boogaloo :crazy_face:

10 Likes

I switched to android phones, IPhones cause sleep issues

10 Likes

The Z06 Corvette and some Camaros were available with a 427ci LS7. Small ‘block’ or not, that puts it clearly into classic ‘big block’ displacement territory. GM went to the smaller supercharged LS9 for the ZR1 because it not only made more power, it made more usable power(more torque under the curve). Sure they could have supercharged the LS7 but the cylinder walls wouldn’t hold up to the pressures, or at least not well enough for a production car. Building a new block of the same displacement with cylinder walls thick enough to handle the pressures would have meant a bigger and heavier engine(the biggest draw back to ‘big blocks’).

WEIGHT and packaging are the main reason you don’t see big blocks anymore.

8 Likes

… you mean flugoloo? :laughing: :joy::rofl:

8 Likes