P365 SAS - Nighthawk Medic Shoots (Backup Gun Series)

We continue out backup gun series with the P365 SAS, this series is about good weapons that could be either a primary or a backup gun. I hope you enjoy! Please subscribe to the channel for more great content!

8 Likes

I’d give it a try :+1:

3 Likes

Why would one want a 380 when you can have a 6 shot S&W snubby When can reach out to 50 yards, and with the right ammo, has less recoil. Porting 380 is even sillier than porting a 9mm.
My Sister works for the State Patrol, they make everyone in the office shoot 4 times a year. She had her sights set on a Sig 380. Until I had her take the 38 Special. She now owns one.

4 Likes

This weapon is a 9mm. All P365 are 9mm.

3 Likes

even if it was a 380 - 10 is still more than 6
and up until recently the .380 was the most used defensive round, more than 9mm in an civilian active shooting role.

@ nighthawk are you left eye dominate?

3 Likes

On this pistol yes. I normally shoot with both eyes but, I could not get a sight picture without using one eye or the other, as I was born cross eye dominate I now switch based on what i’m trying to get a sight picture on, right eye for rifles and left eye for small sights on smaller pistols that I cant acquire with both eyes easily.

4 Likes