P80 sellers

Does anyone have experience with F and F Firearms? I’m looking to do a PF940SC build and their prices are hard to beat($400 for their basic G26 kit). I’m most concerned with them actually filling orders in a timely manner(not waiting months for delivery) and the quality of their slides. They come with OEM Glock lower parts and sights. I’d like to get something up and running reliably and maybe later upgrade some of those.

5 Likes

please, report your findings, its a gamble even if others do report all is well

5 Likes

I wont be ordering unless I get a few + replies. I’m not too worried about getting my money back if issues arise but I’d rather not get a runaround and have that money out there until the issue is resolved. Some of the smaller companies have gotten bad reviews over unfilled orders/long waits. I also don’t want to explain to a CC company WHY I am disputing a purchase and WHAT it was for. Some have been dropping customers and vendors alike over firearms related purchases/sales for a while now :rage:.

7 Likes

I’ve had run around’s with big company’s and small

A very large, well known and liked one in particular, UPS lost and admitted they lost my shipment, (1k rds .223) and even with that admission they wouldn’t refund or reship my order until UPS somehow made good with them, a long wait, its been a few years I don’t recall the particulars but do recall the frustration

If the price is good, you want it, and no fear of losing your ass, give it a go

4 Likes

Just tell them you’re affiliated with Full30 and plan to do a review of the product and them.

6 Likes

Look at us patriot army
Maybe not the deal you were looking for I’d that’s why you were interested
But there a great vendor
I received a frame in 2 days from across the country
And they have fair prices

6 Likes

US Patriot Armory’s prices on G17/G19/G43’s are within $40 of FandF but jump significantly(+$200) for the cheapest G26 kit. I’m assuming that is because it ships with a new OEM Glock slide while the others come with aftermarket. In the end I could piece one together for less. I don’t mind paying a premium for the convenience of an all-in-one order but +$200 is one hell of a premium.

3 Likes

As stated above you were looking for a reputable seller
They are one
I buy 1911 parts or frames from them
That’s it
No plastic guns iver here

4 Likes

Are they canceling your debt at the same time?
Let me make some calls.

3 Likes