Paladin , check it out

:yep:

8 Likes

Proud of that stuff arnt they.

8 Likes

Those rigs I agree but some stuff looks pretty decent

6 Likes

I tell ya it all looks like good quality stuff, and to be honest I aint found anything much cheaper. At least not that ornate that wasnt plain jane

7 Likes

Hey Girl says “look like real thing to me”.

6 Likes

Is that for Cowboy Action Shooting?

6 Likes

My Dad was a leather craftsman, taught me also. The hours that go into a hand tooled holster and belt make them fairly expensive. Not many left doing hand tooling, most chinkey stuff is embossed by a big machine. Here’s one of Dads, 60 years old IIRC
Not the best pic - all cut and tooled by hand.

Who remembers Tandy Leather? Worked after school in the local one.

9 Likes

Plus years to know what you’re doing too :+1:

8 Likes

I had a holster and mag pouch made for my SA-35 by a local shop I wanted a smooth surface so no tooling and it cost me $90 .

6 Likes

Bought lots from them over the years.

“and all the beads we made by hand, are now a days made in Japan”

6 Likes

First picture and bottom Colt is my Wife’s third generation SAA in 357 mag, D.Chesiak ivories, with a nicely done schrimshawed(?) Paladin/knights chess piece, in “Have gun will travel” style. I had it helfricht checker engraved a few years ago. Bottom picture shows grips in natural light, and engravers hands.
WildBill

10 Likes

That made my teeth sweat :exploding_head: @BillWaits

6 Likes

That Holster would be the perfect match to that beautiful revolver @BillWaits

6 Likes

Nice pieces :+1:

6 Likes

Well worth the Wait! :yep:

6 Likes

I haven’t many pictures, but do have floral and border tooled holsters for most all my revolvers…most done by Big Al, Cheyenne Saddlery in Lexington, KY. I prefer leather for even my striker polymer handguns.

WildBill

10 Likes