Panda Operator has earned his certificate from Sonny.

If you know… You know.

I’m going to be reviewing gear and firearm parts and accessories that I have purchased with my own money from vendors that are open to the general public. I will also probably be wearing a giant Panda head while doing so, which should be fun.

13 Likes

Is this your intro?

8 Likes

As owner of this site I demand to know who you are. Besides, that ain’t sonny’s signature.

6 Likes

Uhhh. Yeah? Am I doing it wrong? That’s the certificate I got?

9 Likes

Hello @PandaOperator Is Sonny a friend of yours?

8 Likes

@Robert

7 Likes

@SteelPinger I went through the tutorial when I signed up for the forum with Sonny and he gave me the certificate. Am I in trouble? :panda_face::rofl:

8 Likes

Yeaahhh you are, we’ve been searching for that certificate, its stolen

the prophecy was that a giant panda would one day return it

thank you!

Welcome!

10 Likes

Can I at least keep a copy? It looks really good on my pantry wall…

9 Likes

No trouble at all. I wasn’t aware of the Sonny Certificate Program. Thank you for reading the tutorial and posting an introduction. Welcome aboard.

7 Likes

you must move on to the advance tutorial now, only then young panda, will you truly be b&w

@Sonny reload for our new friend

9 Likes

Type @Sonny Bring me my gun for more help

“Mark my words, AI is far more dangerous than nukes.” ~ Elon Musk

5 Likes

That’s the guy that gave me the certificate!

9 Likes

Sonny is our beloved bot. He pops up from time to time. Personally, I believe that Sonny is a Russian secret agent, but that’s another discussion altogether.

Anyway, glad you found the forum. What types of shooting sports are you into? The panda head concept is very intriguing. What is the back story behind the name and avatar?

8 Likes

Welcome, I thought you was Robert messin around. look forward to your reviews.

9 Likes

Welcome aboard, friend.
download

8 Likes

Yay, Full 30 got it’s 1st “Furry”! :rofl::joy: welcome @PandaOperator
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!!

8 Likes

I mostly started up on Full30 for uploading video content. I post a lot of stuff on Instagram but videos are limited to one minute, which makes it very hard to review stuff. My user name on Instagram is Panda_Operator if you want to get a feel for my style.
I mostly shoot the AR platform and handguns and am a bit of a tinkering gunsmith.
The Avatar are some moral patches I have. Basically meaning “I shoot guns with a Panda head on and don’t care if people think I’m dumb”. :grin:

9 Likes

:+1: You’ll fit in fine here.

8 Likes

I can only imagine going to a range, setting up, and then seeing a guy shooting while wearing a giant panda head…

My mobile phone would be in my hands super quick, and I would definitely be “shooting” a couple of snapshots.

Other than that, the only thing that would enter my head is when this guy is going to pass out from heat (I am in CA San Fernando Valley).

7 Likes