Parallel Economy

It may be difficult to vote with your feet and live in a completely parallel society, but we should be making it easier to function and support the businesses that are not helping to destroy our Republic and what it stands for.

First up is ‘Old Glory Bank’…

https://oldglorybank.com/

A little background on them:

7 Likes

The monetary platform PayPal also got backlash in October for fining its customers $2,500 in damages for spreading “misinformation.”

Did not know this, and yet people still use it, I dropped it long ago for less

6 Likes

Coign is America’s first credit card built by and for Conservatives apply link below.

7 Likes

Anybody need a payment processer not dedicated to destroying what we stand for and love?

7 Likes

A little more on developing a parallel economy…

7 Likes

In God we trust, all others pay cash

7 Likes

Ridgewalker , I enjoyed and found all of your post to be very informative. Thank you !!

7 Likes

@WV460Hunter Thanks. The truth, when it can be found deserves to be shared; it is often hard to find, there is so much ‘shade’…

We have to work together to find a better tomorrow, the Demonrats never cease destroying, they are constantly gnawing away at the pillars of civilization.

7 Likes

It uses the Visa processing network, which is good for universal acceptability. But I’m concerned that it would still label gun store purchases.

I’ve written elsewhere that we should dirty the data and buy non-gun things at gun stores. At the same time, I would still prefer letting a different network do the transaction processing.

That said, if my bank keeps declining my payments willy nilly, as it seems to be doing, I will definitely jump ship, even if the competition uses Visa.

8 Likes

Happened to me 3 times right after buying a holster and other banking problems after buying a gun…never again will be case or cash buy off an individual in my home state as a private transaction between a buyer and a purchaser

7 Likes

Illegal in this this state, the gobermint no longer trusts its citizens, in fact they outlawed using the word citizen. In fear of insulting those who have invaded our land illegally.

5 Likes

Wow. First step to getting it ok for them to vote I bet.

5 Likes

Why would anyone tell anyone else that they sold or bought a gun from another individual privately. Too many peoples for too long have not known when to keep there piehole closed IMHO .
What state is that :point_up_2: I cross that off my list .

6 Likes

The nanny state wants to RULE everything

6 Likes

The Nanny state …ie Commifornia :nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

5 Likes

The nanny state is from polluted sea to polluted sea.

6 Likes

Getting to be that way…

6 Likes