Parsons: America’s ‘Unregulated’ Gun Industry Bears Responsibility for the ‘Gun Violence’ Problem

Parsons: America’s ‘Unregulated’ Gun Industry Bears Responsibility for the ‘Gun Violence’ Problem - The Truth About Guns https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/parsons-americas-unregulated-gun-industry-bears-responsibility-for-the-gun-violence-problem/

6 Likes

F them…

9 Likes

No idea who parsons is

8 Likes

I can assure you with 100% certainty, anyone claiming the firearm industry is unregulated has never tried to enter this industry. It took my months to get my type 07 manufacturing license. I had to have fingerprints, a photo, an interview with my CLEO, a stack of forms to sign, another interview with an ATF agent, an interview with my village hall, a permit from my village hall. Thousands of dollars in equipment to manufacture said firearms including a CNC to serialize. And finally, paperwork that has zero margin for error.

9 Likes

Chelsea Parsons said, “Focusing solely on the individuals who use guns to commit acts of violence is not only ineffective, it’s also an approach that has contributed to overcriminalization…”

Overcriminalization??? So, we are overcriminalizing murder now???

No, Ms. Parsons. Individuals commit murder, which is illegal. Period.

8 Likes

For a moment I read it with the emphasis on “guns” and thought she was a friendly.

5 Likes

IF she really wants to know what is causing ALL the crime, not just gun crime, she needs to look at herself in a mirror. The DSA/dnc entitlement programs have pushed the plantation plan to the Nth degree. They have pushed the destruction of the nuclear family and substituted indoctrination and robotization for education. They are solely responsible for the plight of most if not ALL the abject poverty level neighborhoods in this nation and are the driving force between the divisions of this nation Socially and politically. They are also the force that is planting the seeds for a revolutionary war in our nation, with the help of the Deep State Department.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world…next to the scotus!!! And they will prove it in November!

5 Likes

“Overcriminalization” - inanimate objects are accountable for their actions but humans should not be.

7 Likes

The older i get, the dumber everyone else seems to get.

5 Likes

Its the smart phones

6 Likes

Would you believe that’s why i don’t drive my classics anymore?
At least until i can fix my garage and get agreed value cc insurance.

4 Likes