Pass go collect $10,000.00!

Ok everyone you have $10,000.00 to spend and it has to be spent on a long range rifle setup! How would
you spend your money?

For example I would get a Accuracy international AXMC bolt action in .338 Lapua magnum with a IOR Valdada terminator scope.

6 Likes

PTR MSG 91 with a Nightforce 5.5-22x56 NXS
And about 6k worth of ammo! :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Good call on a roller delay blow back! Nightforce has good glass, and ammo! Need you say more? Nope! Good choice!

5 Likes

Glad you like the choice! Now, if that 10K could somehow miraculously fall into my lap…

4 Likes

Good choice, as far as ten k appearing out of thin air, you could try donating at the sperm bank for the next 20 years…

3 Likes

How about I get a $1500 VEPR in 7.62x54r, some decent enough glass for less that $1000 and spend the balance on ammo.

Does that count? :cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

I would be happy with a .300 win mag bolt action (Browning, perhaps?). And, like Mister_Torgue, after buying the rifle and a mighty fine scope, spend the rest on ammo.

3 Likes

Yeah it does, and that’s not a bad way to spend the money!

3 Likes

Here’s your 250.00 sir. Have a nice day! Good choice. It’s hard to go wrong with a Barrett !

5 Likes

Single shot Barrett 416, Bushnell Elite Tactical scope and spend the rest to pay someone to carry it while hunting…

5 Likes

Good call on the 416 and the Sherpa that will carry it!

4 Likes

Well, I could build another one of these. McCutchen firearms .50bmg

6 Likes

Good answer! Some of us already have what we want, but is there anything that you would want that you don’t have yet?

5 Likes

I got most of what I want gun wise. I would set up a killer reloading room to cover all the calibers I have.

4 Likes

Don’t forget to spend some of that dough on training to learn how to use that expensive rifle.
A rifle is only as good as the shooter behind it.
Just a thought.

5 Likes

Savage 110BA Stealth in 338LM and a nice night force scope. The rest on ammo.h

6 Likes

Tracking-Point

Nuff said

5 Likes

Nice pick. I have the 110FCP in 338 Lapua and love it.

6 Likes

Good choice! TP are really cool!

7 Likes