Pass the plate - 13 days until Christmas - 3k fundraiser

As some of you know,I had a heart attack at the end of October. I fully expected I would be back to work by now. I knew after a heart attack I would have to redo my dot medical card before I could. I didn’t know there was a minimum 2 months period before I was allowed to do that. I’m going to have to put my pride aside. What is the policy on sharing a link for a gofundme page on here?

6 Likes

Policy is everyone has to give as they’re led too brother, just remember, we’re few, so if you had hopes on a shiny new heart :grimacing:

God Speed

8 Likes

Awesome!

8 Likes
8 Likes

@SuppressedNation_Chris will you post on IG also please!

7 Likes

Do you have an ig so I can tag you??

4 Likes

Yeah it gun_anarchy

4 Likes

I got it up on Full30 and my Suppressed_Nation stories so that’s 40k plus potential eyes on your story. We will also keep you in our prayers and hope your health allows you to return to work! Merry Christmas to you and the family

5 Likes

Thank you very much!

4 Likes

Oh…on the gofundme page it’s just under Paul Altum

4 Likes

Christmas day bump, 1/3 of the need met, if we can get even small donations we can help a brother with a need :hugs:

5 Likes

I really do appreciate the help guys! It makes me tear up a bit.

5 Likes

Just sent a little bit. We are laid off till Jan 12 th now.

3 Likes

All is appreciated. I didnt really expect to get much of anything. Was just at the bottom of my rope.

4 Likes

I appreciate you gave us the opportunity, we all need to put it in mind that helping others helps ourselves, its the basis of community, and that’s what our enemy’s seek to destroy, so by helping a brother, you defeat an enemy.

Don’t worry Paul, you’ll soon have enough rope to give back to others, be sure and share as you progress with your health too!

3 Likes

If you at the end of your rope. Tie a knot in the end and hold on.

3 Likes