Pastor kicks mask enforcing cops out of church

Well what would Jesus do? I seem to recall some pretty harsh lessons being learned by certain individuals in the bible.

7 Likes

There’s more on the way

Here’s where we are now, his words

and what we can expect, his words

6 Likes

They don’t have to. All they have to do is say that you pose a public safety risk.
I would bet there are no provisions for medical validation of the risks you pose. Even if there are who is paying the Medicare, Medicaid payments to these facilities…

6 Likes

fify

5 Likes

Didn’t take the shot? You might pose a hazard. Of course you do, you don’t conform, but they’ll say it’s a health hazard and they’ll be right there too since we’re ready for war against them.

5 Likes

I have mixed feelings about this. The guy is a Canadian hack. He is yelling at the cops rather than the elected liberal officials they elect in year after year.

They were there to enforce what we know as California and New York political laws yet they’ll keep on voting for them and screaming at the cops. They’re literally dumb asses

In other words, you should never wish for people like this. If you want that just invite the whole state of California to your state

5 Likes

No doubt, but if you are a follower of Christ, and consider the example and why Christ rebuked Peter

It was because certain things need to occur, as they do now, as I mentioned I could not eat at a diner, first time in my life I was prejudiced and not served at a restaurant , so, its upsetting certainly

And more so, it was a small place, packed, no distancing, no one sitting wearing masks, and I sought to sit at a bar four feet from me, so, logically, to put a mask on, walk anywhere in this small diner, sit down and remove it, does nothing but prove compliance to the state mandate, no actual safety

So, without a doubt a comes down to selling out to the mandate, worship to the state, divine adherence to whats dictated by it

Touched on this here

https://forum.full30.com/t/slap/18929

Conformity

If only, it will be the world entirely, voting was never going to change it

4 Likes

Matthew 21:12 And Jesus went into the temple of God, and cast out all them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves,
Matthew 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Mark 3:1 And he entered again into the synagogue; and there was a man there which had a withered hand.
Mark 3:2 And they watched him, whether he would heal him on the sabbath day; that they might accuse him.
Mark 3:3 And he saith unto the man which had the withered hand, Stand forth.
Mark 3:4 And he saith unto them, Is it lawful to do good on the sabbath days, or to do evil? to save life, or to kill? But they held their peace.
Mark 3:5 And when he had looked round about on them with anger, being grieved for the hardness of their hearts, he saith unto the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it out: and his hand was restored whole as the other.

Mark 11:15 And they come to Jerusalem: and Jesus went into the temple, and began to cast out them that sold and bought in the temple, and overthrew the tables of the moneychangers, and the seats of them that sold doves;
Mark 11:16 And would not suffer that any man should carry any vessel through the temple.
Mark 11:17 And he taught, saying unto them, Is it not written, My house shall be called of all nations the house of prayer? but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Maybe, maybe not.

5 Likes

It was refreshing to see that pastor do exactly what he did. Understand, he’s Polish. In recentish years first the Poles lived under the nazis and I wouldn’t have any doubt that he knew precisely what the nazis did. Then they lived under the commies and looking at his appearance he lived under them. He knows what it’s like and wants no part of it. Everyone that I’ve ever heard of who has had similar experiences is quite conservative and sees the USA going that way and doesn’t want it to happen. That’s not why they left oppression, just to see it happen to them again. Without the small people doing what the higher ups tell them to do it can’t happen. “I was following orders” doesn’t cut it. No, the pastor was absolutely correct. We should all be so ballsey, but we still think it can’t happen here despite the evidence that it is.

5 Likes

Hard to counter that, but do believe this would

You also make it tough to counter but again, these are the words of Christ

And I know many things through scripture seem contrary to one another, it can be difficult to say at time’s, particularly when situations do differ, if a given response is right or wrong,
but I do believe more can be found against lashing out than for

Here are two seemingly contrary statements

4 Likes

He would beat them with whips.

3 Likes

Might be another maybe

4 Likes

Here’s more about the pastor.

Robert, you’ll do better to understand what’s going on than to concentrate on individual passages. Do that and It all makes sense. But you might need to go back to the original translation to get the real meaning. That’s why I use the KJV (not the new one) and the Strongs concordance. Sometimes I need the Interlinear to get nuances, but it’s all there with those tools.

The short story is that we’re not supposed to be doormats. We’re also not supposed to be Joshua going into the Promised Land. We clearly have not been given that authority.

4 Likes

Please, share with me anything you suspect I don’t get with what’s going on

Here’s what I understand, conveyed in a single passage

ok,two

4 Likes

And I agree they are communist like actions as the preacher stated. The problem is the politics though. Not the police. They should be standing up to the people who are giving the orders.

On another note it’s great to see someone publicly declare that liberalism is communism because I see little difference between the two if any.

They both want to take away gun rights, they both attack religious gatherings in the name of safety for the state. They both want to control the means of production in the country and try to limit the free market. They both are violent in the streets.

We are most definitely entering an era we typically would have fought to stay away from. Liberals are communists period

6 Likes

Those who would attack me for no reason other than unconstitutional laws (now there’s another oxymoron for you) are not my friends, they ARE the enemy. The Pastor was well to do what he did. It is sad that you see this in Canada but not in the USA. Won’t be long before we are worse off than the Canadians.

https://forum.full30.com/t/we-the-people-are-screwed

8 Likes

You gotta defend the hacks too!

Gotta go off on the cops because that’s who showed up to halt your expression of rights and faith.
Kill the messengers.
I would have been the cop farthest in the back.
Hell i would have already been removed from street duty due to my mouth and opinions of the bs.

4 Likes

it happed becuase of people who were just doing teir jobs

7 Likes
5 Likes

Arrested… I’m sure we all seen that coming. Left wing countries have no care for religion or the people that practice it.

4 Likes