Pastor Mike Here

Greetings and salutations all , and thank you for having the likes of me here .
JF89 over at THREEPERCENTERS.ORG suggested that I might check this place out , soooooooo … HERE I AM !!!

18 Likes

Welcome!

8 Likes

Welcome, PM.

@Robert , told you there was a pastor over there. Do you still need an exorcism?

8 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @PastorMike Good to have you here. Tell us a little about yourself.

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

6 Likes

Welcome. Looks like the memberships of both forums can gain from cross communication.
Full30 has quite a diverse range of discussion topics and the banter is quick and friendly.

Good to have you here.

6 Likes

Welcome @PastorMike
Great to have you here with us at Full 30! @Caw told me of your forum and I joined yesterday evening. Looks like a great place so far!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

5 Likes

Welcome from Ky

5 Likes

Welcome @PastorMike

6 Likes

Welcome @PastorMike

5 Likes

Welcome to our forum!

4 Likes

Welcome Pastor!

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forums!

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum. :pray:

4 Likes

Welcome!

3 Likes

So I am a REAL Pastor , been working with homeless veterans and the homeless in general , along with others that just needed a helping hand up and not just a handout for about 30yrs now all on my own dime . I used to be in construction and owned several small businesses that allowed us to fund our ministry work. But due to my failing health these past years I just can’t do what I once did.

I have been involved in the Patriot Movement since the early eighties , even putting out a regular newsletter (snail mail) and a regular on several Patriot type shortwave radio shows back in the mid to late 90’s , before adopting three foster children and then having to step back from those activities due to threats of having them taken away if I did not.

Back in Illinois years ago I was a Cub Master up in Cicero , I had about 200 boys and just 5 leaders and that included one interpreter (spanish) . Amongst other things I made damn well sure that what with all of the gang violence that we had going on there and the number of kids getting hurt or killed by just finding a loaded weapon whether in their own home or in an ally , that we would teach proper firearm safety and what to do if they found a gun by chance.
Later on after I became a Foster /Adopt Parent I started teaching the other Foster Children in the area , with their Foster Parents permission of course , the same things as I did with the Scouts. Reason mainly being is that these poor kids get shuffled around enough as it is and not every firearms owner cares enough to educate them about just how dangerous a gun can be if not properly handled.

I was also quite active in our local gun club , and my oldest daughter , 12 yrs old at the time and the oldest of the three children that I adopted, wanted to go with me one time. Come to find out she was the only girl there !
After she showed up more and gave several talks about learning how to shoot , other guys started to bring their wives and daughters. She was even featured in the newsletter several times and a couple on its cover.

Today my days are filled mostly with spending time with our two granddaughters , 3 & 4 , who live with us most of the time . Their Momma , the youngest one that I adopted , is a widow and a Deputy Sheriff who is pulling down 12+ hr shifts to get out of debt and to better themselves themselves later. She takes them on her days off and spends all the time that she can with them.

So if I can be of some help to you all here just free to ask . Oh yeah I should warn you in that I am a real hardass , I don’t pull my punches much , I like to joke around and use vague Monty Python bits and such to help make my points , and I HATE COMMIES AND ALL OF THEIR HIVE MIND SPLINTER TYPES OF MENTALLY DERANGED SCREW JOBS IN THE LEFT-RIGHT PARADIGM !!!
I’m 100% politically incorrect also … NICE TO MEET YOU ALL !!!
:kissing_heart:

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30! Glad to have you here!

4 Likes

I wouldnt go that far :wink:

5 Likes

:facepalm:

4 Likes