Paul Harrell On Full30

I guess I must’ve been living under a rock, but I just found out Paul Harrell has his own channel on Full30! I discovered this in the description of one of his recent youtube videos on the demonetization issue.

14 Likes

LOL, yep, there really is a lot going on behind the scenes, it is very exciting!

12 Likes

Excellent!

10 Likes

I love his videos and anecdotes. Including when he has to go back to the dawn of time.

11 Likes

Shatneresque pauses… and you be the judge!

11 Likes

And the cool jacket.

9 Likes

I love his videos and have probably watched just about every one of them at least once.

Very glad to hear he has at least some of his videos here.

Welcome Paul !

12 Likes

@Equin

I must have been living under an even bigger rock as I did not know either, but now, thanks to you, I know he is here.

Thank you!

11 Likes

Speaking of Shatneresque pauses, I never really noticed any pauses. To me, he presents himself in a very articulate manner with no speech issues that I can ascertain.

9 Likes

@Equin

I didn’t really notice his pauses until he made mention of them. Then, I started listening for them, and sure enough, he did have his pauses.

That’s ok. His oratory skills are good enough for me, and his firearms knowledge and shooting skills are great.

5 Likes

As you watch a large portion of videos you will see some repeating data. Meaning testing .40 vs .45…but doing it with different kinds. And as we already know, there are very different results with different manufacturers. And all of his videos are useful. And to me, entertaining.

7 Likes

I just found out from another forum that Paul Harrell has pancreatic cancer. Very sad news.

8 Likes

There was a recent video introducing his brother Roy, who is apparently going to be helping him with the videos.

8 Likes

Yeah, I saw that video with his brother Roy. Sounds like Roy is also very knowledgeable, but it definitely won’t be the same without Paul.

8 Likes

My fav you tuber. even have his meat target patch on my drag bag.
He lives down the road from me, he even was at a gun show a few miles from my house.
Never did get to see him. Man am I pissed

7 Likes

Oh, man, that’s a shame y’all never met. So do y’all live up in the Washington area? Is that where he’s from? Are you a member of the range from where he does his videos?

I found his video where he informs everyone of his cancer. Pretty lousy all the way around.

7 Likes

I live in southern WA he lives in northern Oregun.

5 Likes