PDW Build Video

Thank you to everyone that commented in the PDW opinion Thread! It all came together because

Building a custom PDW gives the end user the ability to mold the firearm into the requirements that are not only needed but essential to either getting off the X of an engagement or the greater ability to fall back to a plan B. In any case the options you need in this possible predicament can be articulated through a build of your choice knowing all the possible constraints that your daily environment or aggressor may throw at you. Sticking with these core requirements and not settling for less will generally give you an advantage over someone who has not taken this into consideration. Spoils go to the one who trains and prepares more and better that the opponent.

11 Likes

Well you guys need to get in on this video, pretty kick ass!

9 Likes

Sweet build @switchpod !! Great video as well. (My name classes everything up :joy::rofl:) I like the choice of caliber for the build, quite perfect.

9 Likes

Nice job. I need one of those Law folders.

9 Likes

Thank you @Robert!

7 Likes

Well yeah! Why do you think I use it !!!:joy:

8 Likes

Thanks @shooterrex! They are a little different that’s for sure.

8 Likes

Great job!!! It looks and runs fantastic!

8 Likes

Excellent job!
Man I envy that machine shop…wish I could afford to set up something like that myself. Guess I’ll just have to live vicariously through your videos lol!
Seriously though, great build, and nice video, :+1:t2::+1:t2:

10 Likes

Been so long since I even assembled an AR I feel the same way

9 Likes

Thank you Brother!!! My reputation was at stake! :joy:

8 Likes

Thank you man! It took ten years to get it all.
“I built it one piece at a time”- Johnny Cash.

10 Likes

Well, it was worth it in my opinion…looks like you really enjoy what you’re doing, and in my experience, when you put that much commitment into doing something like that, it makes the rewards that much sweeter.
Keep up the good work…I love watching your projects.

9 Likes

Thank you Brother! That means a lot to me to hear you say that.

8 Likes