Peppers

First fruits from my pepper garden this year, ohh boy!

10 Likes

That’s an awesome haul! Remember to follow them with ice cream if you eat too many. Lol Are those Scotch Bonnets?

6 Likes

Top is mostly Jalapeño, bottom bucket is Habanero, keeping those separate :grimacing:

8 Likes

Sound delicious in moderation.

6 Likes

Mine are about done - though I still have flowers on two plants! (Unheard of in NY in October).

I’ve been making jalapeno poppers in the air fryer - yum.

5 Likes

Nice

5 Likes

Those do a number on ones dirt chute. :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

lol, I know, I used to get hellfire jerky which was heavy on Habanero but the two way burn has me sticking with original jerky these days :scream:

4 Likes

I still have a ton of flowers, the plants are insane this year with that, the bee’s are still doing their thing and lots of buds just starting :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

I love hot food.
My joe biden [code for a ASSHOLE] - not so much.

6 Likes

Like firewood - hot peppers warm a man twice. :wink:

I get dried cayenne peppers 8 oz at a time, snip off the stem end, and run them whole through an electric coffee grinder. Keep a shaker of them on the table at all times. YUM on pasta and pizza; and a lot of other foods.

5 Likes

Best Burrito I ever had was in southwest Texas. It was advertised as the “World Famous Exit Wound Burrito”.

Damn they were good! I still make them over Mesquite, same as the original. They are addictive…

5 Likes

I have been gardening for many years,while picking up a few plants, I met a older gentle man,he informed me(quote) don’t forget to sprinkle EPSON SALTS around your pepper plants. I thought, is this guy serious? But I did, folks, you will be surprised… Mine, the plants broke ,from the huge peppers…

6 Likes

Nice! Thank you for the hot tip!

How much do you use?

5 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes