Permanent stream link

Looks like earbleed theatre tonight. It’s my birthday and I was welcomed home by everyone that wants to bother me today. Grumble.

4 Likes

Happy Birthday you redacted!!

1 Like

Happy birthday

2 Likes

Happy Birthday ZEKESHOOTS!!!

2 Likes

I specifically told my wife that I had planned on doing a stream tonight. The family had other plans. Lol. It’s all good. Maybe next year I will be left alone.

3 Likes

Happy birthday!

3 Likes

Thank you all for the birthday wishes. Let’s hope next year everyone stays home hahaha.

2 Likes

Tonight we will have Matt from ReCreator Blanks on the show.

2 Likes

been waiting for a hot minute for this

4 Likes

Remember to hit up Taco Bell BEFORE the show LOL!! Just kidding Brother.

2 Likes

Don’t forget to hit the like button and get the shenanigans out of the way before 8:30 lol. Live chat is online now.

2 Likes

BS, I just checked and there were no shenanigans

2 Likes

Give it some time lol.:joy:

2 Likes

Live tonight. I will be firing the pre game up here shortly.

3 Likes

Stream chat is live. Hop in. Tonight we will be discussing rights and viewers are encouraged to call in.

3 Likes

Stream tonight. We are going to go over some neat stuff. If you would like to call in tonight. Please have an email to me before I start the pre show at 7. I will not be doing live call ins for a while.

1 Like

Stream tonight. Just going to have a brief q&a might go for an hour. Starts in 20 mins ish.

1 Like

doing a quick stream tomorrow. I am going to be working out bugs with some programs and chatting with the guys in Discord.

1 Like

Doing a quick stream. Maybe an hour. Maybe 3 tonight at 9pm central. Lord willing. We will be talking about my private live build that we did a dry run on during my last patreon Hangout. Join us tonight. Be sure to ask questions. If you miss the chat. Or can’t make it. Ask questions here.
See you guys tonight!

1 Like

The constant insufficient bandwidth message in our RV will likely hold me back but it sounds exciting!

good news is I can upload faster than download

1 Like