Pizza done right...

Got this from a local pizzeria. Not really authentic but covered in cheese and far better than the local fast food joints. They probably wont be around much longer due to the idiot governor and covid so I am enjoying it while I can.

14 Likes

Those seem to be trending

12 Likes

How strange you should post this tonight.

I make what anyone who has eaten it has claimed to be the best pizza ever. But I’m in ketosis and can’t eat crust. So tonight I made a “pizza bowl”. It’s everything I want for toppings in an oven safe dish; sauce, cheese, whatever else. Tonight it had green peppers, red pepper flakes, and pepperoni. It was NOT pizza because proper crust is a huge part of the flavor, but it’s as close as I can get and still stay in ketosis.

How I wish I could have a slice of yours! It looks awesome and I can taste it from here!

14 Likes

Looks tasty!

12 Likes

I even ate it without beer! Thats pretty unheard of for me

12 Likes

We have found it is eazyer and cheaper to make at home.

12 Likes

Do I see Spam on that first one?
@JF89 that pizza looks great.

11 Likes

I think his pizzas look good to be honest.

11 Likes

I make shit pizza , my woman supposedly knows how but she is high risk this pregnancy so I’m trying to go easy on her for both of our sakes :grimacing:

13 Likes

Congratulations and It sounds like you are taking good care of them.

13 Likes

You won’t hear me hating on spam, that’s good stuff.

13 Likes

Best way to riches is with @Belt-Fed credit and debit cards. @LonewolfMcQuade showed us the way
@LonewolfMcQuade 2024!!!

8 Likes

I’ve never had it, always assumed it was just bologna, so just now googled it

and :notes: :musical_note: :notes:

my bologna has a first name, its :nauseated_face:
my bologna has a second name its :face_vomiting:

10 Likes

:rage:

11 Likes

I like spam and bologna.

10 Likes

FIFY
Congratulations! Stealthy to slide in a baby news under the radar of a pizza thread :+1:

10 Likes

I do also on occasion. Never tried uncooked though. Skillet fried on toast & jelly, Spam & eggs, Spam fried rice, Fried Spam L T & mayo, Spam as a pizza topping, Fried Spam broken up into a box of Krappy Macaroni and cheese. Fried Spam as an ice cream sundae topping may be the only varient I have NOT tried…

8 Likes

I was at the BIL’s house and woke to what I thought was bacon frying. Turned out to be Spam. that with the eggs was really good. i was surprised.

10 Likes

I’ve tried bacon, its a win!

Congratulations @JF89 !

Why are we high risk this go-round?

9 Likes

You asked for it:

Ya know why they named all crap on the net SPAM.
Because it is.

8 Likes