Plan2Survive Community

Thanks!

3 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @plan2survive Good to have you here. Do you have a video channel as well? If so, please post a link so we can check it out.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

3 Likes

Hi @Tactical_Reviews, thanks for the welcome! Our parent video channel is https://www.full30.com/channels/readyman. Would love to hear what you think!

4 Likes

Ahh, got it. I added that channel to the members list, I think I did that today. Be sure to take advantage of cross linking between the video site and here. Many of us now include a link to the forum at the end of the video description. We also post our videos here and then share those links to other social media sites like facebook, groups and pages, twitter, G+, and other sites. It really helps drive traffic both here and your videos. And traffic is always good.

3 Likes

Absolutely! Great ideas.

3 Likes

You need to get on @Robert list. Try to beat me.

3 Likes

What is this list you speak of? I’m sure we are on plenty of “lists” :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

We dont talk about them lists…they are listening…:shushing_face:

4 Likes

“List”-ening

4 Likes

I see what you did there…:laughing:

4 Likes
3 Likes

Opps, wrong list, hang on

3 Likes
3 Likes

Welcome! Glad to have you.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30, plan2survive.

Like the name! Those who do survive whatever chaos is thrown upon the world will be the ones that did plan to survive, for sure.

4 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

Welcome to Full30.

4 Likes

Welcome to full30!

4 Likes

Welcome! I signed up, but haven’t explored it yet. Looking forward to it. Glad to have you here.

3 Likes

Thanks! We are very open to feedback, please let us know if you have any suggestions.

1 Like