Pocket Dump, (What are you Carrying Today.)

Thank you!

6 Likes

I don’t generally count my rounds. This one if you can believe it only has ~2,000 to ~2,500 rounds through it.
It is one of three 2nd gen glocks I own “imo” they are the best Glock ever made IMO.

5 Likes

I have a gen 2 17 that was a gift from the old lady I don’t use it enough but it is definitely better than the gen 4 and gen 5 thstvi see all day

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Glock generations

Well I see there is a bunch of liars among us… no lint… no dirty anything and where is the crumpled scraps of paper? :rofl::rofl::rofl::bomb::boom:

6 Likes

I dont get the reference? I seen a bomb emoji though, so it must be funny. :laughing:

4 Likes

The photos posted are of nice clean weapons, knives, some keys… where is all the crap that is in my pockets? Like the lint, screws, broken stuff off the floor… you know, real life.
I am being sarcastic…

6 Likes

I get it now, my bad lol.

5 Likes

I blew my gear off with the air hose before I took pic :joy:

4 Likes

Today
You caught me on a heavy day as I don’t usually carry two pistols. Usually just 1 and my super terrorist tool (box cutter).

9 Likes

Were you expecting an unsavory guest? :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Lol, could be! Nope, actually I wear one in front and one in back to hold my fat stomach in! Some wear suspenders, I wear Kimbers…

Actually, wore the spare to the office as it needed cleaning after being at the range last week. Just never got around to removing it.

7 Likes

Congratulations!

8 Likes

This is what’s in my pockets today… not the rest of the stuff on the work bench, but the stuff in the middle. Hahhahahah
Dirt and all… including my bent punch

12 Likes

Oooh, that’s good. A gun girdle. I think I’ll use that. “No, officer, that’s my girdle.”

8 Likes

I carry my arms from my shoulders.
Pocket dump would consist of wallet, phone, smokes, lighter.

9 Likes

Hahhahahahhaa

7 Likes

Today’s dump

@TheRogueBanshee there’s that pocket lint

9 Likes

You carry a tube of white lithium grease in your pocket? :laughing:

5 Likes

I brought one home from the shop today it was in my back pocket so I said what the hell

5 Likes