Police Gangs after SHTF?

7 Likes

1- I like this guy
2- I worry more about gangs after SHTF than cops after SHTF
3- I live in a small town

He’s right though, most cities lean left. Why is that? Even in my highly conservative state.

6 Likes

5 Likes

EOE pretty much tells ya they WON"T be your friends when SHTF in the cities
They catch the EOE hires dirty often in the libsuk cities here. The news proves it
They dumbed down the requirements to be “diversified” so now they have dummies LOL
How’d those NO PD do with Katrina?

Most big libsuk city PD is mostly corrupted by politicrap appointed PD chiefs and their fellow dnc nut suckers. OH and they ALL move out of said rat holes at the first big paycheck too. Wonder why?
Point to ponder…
Would I stay and serve the people that hate me?
LMFAO@DAT

4 Likes

SHTF has been predicted for how many years now ? not worried about SHTF or what LE will do…IF it ever happens we will all do what we have to, probably 20 Trillion different scenarios…pick one…

7 Likes

SHTF has already happened in some areas. I think the likely hood of SHTF at a national level would be hard to come by too.

But I remember when hurricane sandy hit New York. I don’t much ever feel bad for city dwellers cause they’re literally so unprepared for the even the smallest hiccup in the local infrastructure, but Some were without power for 3 months (oct-dec). I remember a shortage of generators.

Then hurricane Katrina that hit New Orleans. I remember the savagery in the populous that was looting, packing guns, stealing. I remember they called in the National Guard to contain some of them.

SHTF can happen. Wether it’s for 7 days, 3 months, or a year. You better be ready

6 Likes

SHTF for most these days in losing cell service. IF we ever have a nationwide SHTF situation most of those will not last long…making things easier for those who have some sense and skills.

6 Likes

I don’t think you need a generator to run the whole house. Maybe just a few necessities till power comes back. Like a heater, and refrigerator. I think lights are a come still my stuff sign.

As far as food I would strongly suggest a 6 month minimum of water and food.

As far as a vehicle, I wouldn’t even use one unless necessary.

As far as guns. I think this would come in as secondary to food and water. But I think a good stock of these is good as well.

What other things would you all suggest

4 Likes

I used to consider myself a Prepper and fell for a lot of the End of the World stuff, I have not done much for a couple years, but here is what I do have or would buy if I felt I needed it.
Coleman cook stove and plenty of propane
A good tent
good sleeping bags and blankets
several large tarps 8x12, 12x20
good flashlights/batteries
Oil lamps/oil
good rain clothing
good boots
paper/pen/pencil
small tool kit
hygiene items
several good plastic containers with locking lids
freeze dried meals/ a weeks worth or more
good first aid kit/bigger the better
trash bags/plastic bags/all sizes/tin foil
cooking kit/knives/spoons/pots/skillet
salt/pepper/cooking oil
keep all the basics in the plastic containers in case you need to load up and go…
Guns/ammo goes without saying…

4 Likes

I’ve never really considered myself a doomsday prepper. But I live in Utah where it’s actually a pretty common practice to prepare for emergencies (not doomsday). They (the church) advocates for a minimum of 3 week supply. I like some of your recommendations though.

I do have some hygiene stuff but could probably use more.

I have a stove that runs on gasoline but my house runs on propane with a big tank in the back. So I probably won’t need it.

Never really thought about rain gear. I have some but I may need more for the rest of the fam.

Oil lamps is a great idea and I now have that on my list.

Thanks for your input bud

4 Likes

no problem…

2 Likes

Police gangs? they can’t be no worse than hells angels.

2 Likes

Shtf is a reality it may not happen in my life time
I doubt it though
To many people over look dimples things that are needed
Fire ,water , food, shelter, firearms

3 Likes

I had a detailed list at one point, a lot of little things people miss having packed up for a rainy day…

nail clippers
thread and needles
gloves
extra oil/filters for vehicles
windshield wipers
rope/cordage
Vaseline/cotton balls for starting fires
extra pocket knives
duct tape
zip ties
super glue
socks/underwear
toothbrushes

5 Likes

Q tips & toothpicks!

5 Likes

those too…I may need to find that list…lol

2 Likes

I don’t see It happening in rural USA for long. They would be like Amazon Prime, delivering gear right to ones neighborhood. I just hope the blood washes off easily. That’s what the helmets are for right? To contain splatter? All LE everywhere presupposes that most of the citizens are law abiding. If the LEOs start to loot they wouldn’t last long at all once there’s a rifle behind every tree.

The cities? Those folks have what they want and can have it. It would just be one more level of crime for them to tolerate. They pre chose it. But rural USA takes care of problems because we can have a very long wait for a cop on a good day and a lot can happen in that time.

4 Likes

:+1:

2 Likes