Political ammo for the 2A

If our group is like me you’re all constantly battling the left and sometimes the right on gun rights. So why not make a thread that we can reference links of political ammo for this purpose. Things we all know that we can use in these debates and essentially help each other out. So post stories of good guys with guns. Every time someone uses a gun to defend themselves or someone else. Or even good political arguments. Heck, share twitter or FB conversations where everything went your way.

5 Likes

I’ll start this with this one I read this morning about a good guy who lost his job because he chose to defend his life with his right to bear.

7 Likes

The NRA magazines all have a section of citizens using their guns for self defense.
So does the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms, part of the Second Amendment Foundation.
There’s also independent sources available with a web search on the subject.
More is always better, though.

4 Likes

Be sure to check our tags section, particularly for

https://forum.full30.com/tags/rob-morse

4 Likes

That was very helpful.

4 Likes

I’m reading an excellent book that I highly recommend. I’m excited about this find and will post quotes soon for those who may not have read it yet. It covers the founding fathers education on European culture that founded their deep principled belief in the right of the citizenry to bear arms.

It puts the liberal argument of the founders never anticipated these types of weapons being available to citizens to a serious rest. Some of the men they were taught about that had great quotes of citizens bearing arms dates all the way back to the Roman Empire. So they knew that a spear grew to a sword, that grew to a musket, that grew to a canon. They knew weapons evolved and their argument wasn’t the weapon necessarily, it was the fact that man as designed by nature could utilize these weapons with the natural design of the hand and brain. Thus it’s a natural right for them to use in defense.

It’s an amazing read and quotes will be posted soon as I have time and finish it.

The books name is “The Second Amendment Primer” by Les Adams.

3 Likes

must be mistaken…

this is the 2a primer :grin:

3 Likes

Everyone in Oregon should boycott that stupid store. The owner said this:

He said employees are trained to de-escalate robbery situations to avoid injury, according to the station.

Yea, the clerk DID de-escalate the situation to avoid injury by pulling out his firearm. Duh.

1 Like