POLITICIANS ARE SH#T!!

“You would think these law makers would have access to the same information we have.”
Of course they do.
But they have an agenda that does not include the private possession of weapons.
They want to turn the USA into the same kinds of places our ancestors ran away from.
We have met the enemy.

7 Likes

g.willikers:

why do you think they typically refer to it as “gun control” ???

Because they really are more concerned about controlling people and are just using their interests in guns to do it.

6 Likes

SO, you have to ask yourselves, why does a group of Doctors label a statistic set in homicides as a “national health crisis” when the homicides have NOTHING to do with health matters?

It’s a red-herring from the real homicides pertaining to Big Pharma and what happens at Hospitals and clinics every day and every hour; theft of pharmaceuticals and over-prescribing of pharmaceuticals. They need this red herring to distract away from their own criminal activity; that gets their Medicare/Medicaid funding eliminated.

It also eliminates their trips sponsored by Pfizer, et al, to the Bahamas/Mexico/Paris…the truth is stranger than fiction folks. Let’s not let their lies manage our lives.

9 Likes

What i am wondering is… what will be the spark that sets it all off?
It is not just gun control…
Washington State passed a law a few months ago that requires all drivers with 10,000 gross weight or more to have a CDL… really?
My son drives for a living, has one. He is laughing his ass off at all the guys with 3/4 and 1 ton trucks now.

7 Likes

Good question.

We’ve already had people killed over it. LE agencies refusing to enforce it. What’s next?

IIRC, New Jersey had an AWB of sorts for magazines go into effect January of 2017 or '18, LE refused to enforce what was supposed to be a door-to-door confiscation.

7 Likes

Didn’t Philly at one time require bats to be carried in a secure manner on the way to ball fields? I want to say back in the late 80s early 90s? I remember reading that the druggies in Philly were using bats instead of guns because the courts wouldn’t punish them as severely.

7 Likes

Haven’t heard of that, before my time i guess

6 Likes

Not mine, I kinda remember something about it.

Buddy said his SHTF ‘Git Home or Die Trying’ outfit was a Bar’s softball team jersey and cap. That gave his small duffle bag full of goodies, and his bat plausibility if he had to travel on foot.

Several friends keep a Trucker tire checker in the door. Personally I like a good legal alternative, and the Hells Angel’s fav, a ballpeen hammer.

7 Likes

NEVER underestimate the power of a Louisville Slugger.
Pardon our Brooklynese.

NSFW NSFW NSFW.

4 Likes

Lmfao!!! LOUISVILLE SLUGGERS 4 F-ING EVERYBODY!!!

4 Likes

I am somewhat of an “old” faart.

7 Likes

Found a very general article on the use of bats & politicians wanting to call them “instruments of crime.”

7 Likes

You are only as old as you feel.

Surf kicked my butt this week.
I feel 92 today.

6 Likes

Is it you’re as old as you feel or as old as you think?

7 Likes

As old as you do. :wink:

6 Likes

Body says old.
Mind says…
“I don’t wanna grow up - I’m a toys r us kid”

7 Likes

Nah, they just figured you were so big you didn’t need a bat.

7 Likes

I like medieval weapons a quarterstaff will hit harder than a bat and thrust hard enough to break a skull. In the late middle ages and Early Modern Era of England they were responsible for more deaths than bows and swords combined. The law couldn’t do shit about it either , I mean you can’t ban walking sticks. The messer is cool too, it was a weapon that everyone in central Europe and Germany carried from peasants to nobility. It’s sort of like a machete with a crossgard but built for social work as much as a tool for peasants.

7 Likes

My walking stick is a training/comp Bo Staff called a ‘Speed Bo’. It has a screw on SOG spear blade. Have other ‘civil’ appropriate tools for social work too.

7 Likes

That is cool , any pics?

A spear is even better! Polearms were the “assualt” rifles of their day

7 Likes