Portland Protests

Anyone know what is really going on up there?

8 Likes

The first battles of the civil war started in a part of the country that was never the focus of the war.

3 Likes

Lol fuck Portland. Ive been to that shithole a few times in the last year or so and i would be glad to see it burn to the ground. I dont think there will be any civil war over this ,the mayor will turn things against the right wingers and have the press working their propoganda soon enough

5 Likes

the adults went for a stroll and Antifas hide in the basement wearing out their keyboards

but wait until dark and everyone has gone home

3 Likes

They have “duels” going down in the streets and “skirmishes” …theyve found baseball bats, bear sprsy, mase, knives etc so far. Pretty retarded if you ask me the cops should just throw them some spears and poleaxes and let them go medieval on eachother.

5 Likes

antifa had best tread lightly they will eventually run into a group of 2A ccw’s and they will find out what the final cost of freedom really is. Just sayin’

5 Likes

They are protected , a journalist opened fire on them for attacking him and he went jail. Push comes to shove Portland will back the left

5 Likes

^ Unfortunately @upgrayedd is correct… the idiot mayor is a shill for antifa.

3 Likes

I get that but I don’t think Texas is going to be so lenient on them. And even worse I fear that this nation is drifting into a civil strife that will not be pleasant, and when that happens they will not be so protected. A lot of Americans believe what the Declaration of Independence states, and the Constitution and the Bill of Rights stand for.

4 Likes

Im only speaking of in Portland , things will be different in each region

3 Likes

https://www.ammoland.com/2019/08/oath-keepers-will-not-be-participating-in-the-oregon-end-domestic-terrorism-rally/?utm_source=Ammoland+Subscribers&utm_campaign=f4c724fd26-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6f6fac3eaa-f4c724fd26-21325383#axzz5wvHTkkN7

Could be this event got out of hand.

4 Likes

Hi jf89,
i know and i hear you. But antifa is not only in Portland, and they don’t just hurt people in Oregon. They are a ruthless bunch of terrorists and they were already told by the LT. Gov of Texas stay out! they have hurt people all over this nation and they are running on borrowed time.thus my comments.
Have a great day.

3 Likes

Makes sense, they are all over the place on the western half of Oregon. I wish we could deport them to California.

2 Likes

Yep

2 Likes

It could have but I haven’t heard any reports of that.However the article you linked to referred to stated that people who had posted about bringing it to antifa could be placing themselves in legal danger if they were to assualt them. I am not bringing anything to antifa, but if they come to my home and start threatening and assaulting people here, their going to have a lot more than assault to worry about.

5 Likes

The governor will be an issue here too.

3 Likes

Man it really upsets me to see Oregon fall to the far leftists. Such a beautiful place to be ruined. But that’s the mantra of a leftist, move somewhere pretty and fucking ruin it.

Lets count them so far in the west we have…

• Washington State
  • Oregon
  • Colorado
  • New Mexico
  • Montana (almost!)
  • (soon to be) Arizona

Idaho and Utah maybe in my lifetime but lets hope not.

3 Likes

Don’;t think we have any of those goober smoochers here.

5 Likes

I think that There are a few of them around they just know to lay low for now. They will only act when they have over whelming numbers and the backing of government to keep them out of jail.

3 Likes

That’s what we all say till you have some ignorant smooch in office allowing and spreading there garbage. Va has started catering to the left far to much for my liking and we are facing an uphill battle here now to keep our rights

3 Likes