POTUS to address gun control this week

“Trump and White House aides have discussed several gun control measures with members of Congress, including steps to go after fraudulent buyers and boost mental health assistance. A formal announcement on Trump’s plan is expected as soon as this week.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pete-buttigieg-beto-orourke-gun-control-ar15

6 Likes

Well fuck, I hope he brings up 2020.

1 Like

buzzkill

4 Likes

Vote or don’t against the republican candidate for POTUS…whoever it is.
Or cut your own throat.
Same same.
Just my opinion having been stuck with rat ruination of my city county state and country

Look at rat infested NJ NY Ma etc…
There’s your future under rat leadership.

3 Likes

Im voting for Beto O’rourke , how about you?

3 Likes

If it gets the party started …
I’m in. :laughing:

3 Likes

I’m going to vote in the dem primary but I can’t stand figure out which one is the craziest bastard when I do that’s the one I’ll vote for !

2 Likes

Texas has always been a blue paradise, hell they lost a battle to Mexico and celebrate it to this day!

1 Like

What was the kill ratio at the Alamo again? That was a pretty ignorant comment.

4 Likes

Pure joke, I’m from Texas…Originally

4 Likes

you are not lying…it is true…

1 Like

Explains a whole lot :rofl: , my woman is a Texan too and she has a whole lot of fight in her. Scares me sometimes, tbh. :rofl:

3 Likes

“Trump and aides have discussed a number of measures with lawmakers, including steps to go after fraudulent buyers, notifying state and local law enforcement when a potential buyer fails a background check, issuing state-level emergency risk protection orders, boosting mental health assistance and speeding up executions for mass shooters.“

In other words, better make sure you spell your name right and street address is consistently the the same. In fact don’t even buy a gun for sometime after you move. And make sure you didn’t forget to pay a traffic ticket.

4 Likes

I’m sorry but I am very pessimistic about the outcome of all this.

4 Likes