prayermarch2020.com

Throughout history when the Jewish people called to God he answered,
let us learn from history

10 Likes

Ive been seeing people in parking lots or on sidewalks reciting passages. Its weird that dark times draw out the religous stuff in society , yet 99% of the time they could careless.

9 Likes

That is unfortunate, but also a good thing. Religious faith has been declining for decades in our nation and that is most evident in our youth. I hope these dark times draw people back to the church. We need it.

10 Likes

Religion serves a noble purpose. I would not want to live in a world without it.

10 Likes

The relationship is the important part .

8 Likes

Je ne te quitterai pas

4 Likes

Je connais, mon ami. Et merci.

3 Likes

Je vous en prie.

3 Likes

Nice, I post a prayer thread and you guys just about make me swear with the (struggles to not swear) French

Its bad enough yesterday was Chinese

Now I don’t speak that (almost swears) … (grunts, still struggles) …

4 Likes

I’ll pray for all of y’all! I bet Jesus is tapping his Dad on the shoulder saying look at those fools, that Robert fella can’t get a break.

4 Likes

As The Full 30 Diversity Officer, I feel it necessary to enlighten you that my good morning salutation was in Japanese, not Chinese. PLEASE refrain from racistly lumping all non-english language characters into that of only one Oriental stereotype. Rule 4, paragraph 7, line 17 of the Full 30 handbook prohibits such discriminatory behavior.

Thanks, Russ. :grin:

5 Likes

That’s deep. You best have them new boots on brother!

4 Likes

Yes Sir

:anguished:

4 Likes