Predictions and Votes on the Olight competition !

We have four videos and we hope one will win the 200.00 bonus from Olight

Please watch them all, vote for the one you like the best, and if different, the one you think might win, then, vote with a purchase from their affiliate link!

In the order they came in

The Hungry Handgunner

Tactical Reviews

237 views already :+1:

Nighthawk Medic Shoots

Buffman - R.A.N.G.E.

Alright, your favorite

• The Hungry Handgunner
  • Tactical Reviews
  • Nighthawk Medic Shoots
  • Buffman - R.A.N.G.E.

0 voters

And your prediction on a winner

• The Hungry Handgunner
  • Tactical Reviews
  • Nighthawk Medic Shoots
  • Buffman - R.A.N.G.E.

0 voters

7 Likes

Thank you Buffman for actually mounting this light on a handgun and shooting it!
Very thorough.
Great review!

Question @Robert: how do we find the affiliate link to use for each individual reviewer?
Thanks

9 Likes

I appreciated all 4 of the reviews. Thank you to all you guys and I wish I could have voted for each of you. @Comanchero45 made a great point I didn’t even think about until I saw his comment above. But. Yes. Thanks buffman for actually attaching the review item on an actual firearm and showing it working as intended. I’m super glad I just happened on these reviews tonight, because I’m really excited and hoping that I can be one of the people who gets in on this sale. I’ll be buying to sets if I have the opportunity. Thanks guys for the work I know you all put into the reviews. Good luck.

10 Likes

Man, I liked all the videos. It was tough trying to choose who to vote for! Anyway, maybe I missed it, but I can’t seem to find the link to check them out and maybe buy one of these cool little lights.

5 Likes

I spent over an hour trying to get on their website. Finally got on and it crashed during check out. WTF. If they want to sell shit online they need to have the capacity to do so. I like their lights but not enough to jump through this manny hoops. Back to Streamlight.

7 Likes

Yeah, I found their site, and it looks like it’s down for maintenance. So I guess too many of us tried to get in on their deal and crashed their sales website?

7 Likes

If you sell things online like they do there should be no reason for their sight to crash. It’s not like black Friday’s numbers.

6 Likes

If you’re still up, try it now! I just got in and placed my order for their deal.

6 Likes

Oh I’m up I work nights. I’m still at work. I got back in and tried to check out and the total was full price. Waited 15 minutes to chat with some one. They didn’t know how to fix it either. I went back and removed the bundle from my cart. Then put it back in and the price came up right. I got the order finished BUT 2 hrs and 20 minutes to buy a damn light. I am not amused.

6 Likes

Looks like things are up and running now…

Link followed, purchase made. Took all of 5 minutes. Thanks to everyone who took the time to do a review. :+1:

7 Likes

Looking back given these were embedded I should have also pasted their links here to make it easier, my bad, the links were found on each videos comments/description

8 Likes

https://shrsl.com/2aooc my link lol

6 Likes

Ok not sold out yet

7 Likes

No worries, Robert. I figured it out.

6 Likes

Da goods showed up today:

Been carrying this little fella ever since opening the package. He even got called into real world duty clearing the barn earlier. Seems the wind had blown the door open. No looters anywhere to be found! :ghost:

Thanks again to all who put together a review promoting the FULL30 forum in concert with the Olight flash sale. :+1:

8 Likes

Need a light?

:grin: :grin:

That’s cool, whats the Mini going on?

6 Likes

What’s his manhood got to do with anything??

6 Likes

It’s got a bright future! :wink:

6 Likes

I use a Beretta 92A1 as my “nightstand gun”. Currently has a Streamlight TLR-1 (great light btw, but never know how charged up the batteries are). The Olight having that nifty little magnetic charger seems ideal for such a situation. The reviewer that focused on this key feature got my vote and I used their link to purchase. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Cool! Can’t wait to get mine!

7 Likes