President Trump, first lady test positive for coronavirus, set to quarantine...

Here’s the October Surprise.

13 Likes

:facepalm:

whatever

9 Likes

That may be good for the country… if he survives

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Good one, you crack me up

9 Likes

heard this early this morning, I’m actually surprised it took this long for him to get it, I see him being just fine and we will hear from him very soon…

11 Likes

I just can’t wait to see how he’ll use this to his advantage.

And where are all the conspiracy theory types? You know this was done intentionally. :no_mouth:

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He absolutely could but he’d not mindful to do so, him and Pence are both implicit in this :poop:

7 Likes

I’m fairly certain that the doctors up at the White House engineered this, they are known lefties

6 Likes

Its the flu, and those to have the top stuff you can get. I bet they are taking the 3 things that got the doctors banned off of social media.

6 Likes

I thought he was taking hydroxychloroquine prophylactically. Maybe the medicine doesn’t stop you from getting infected. It simply reduces the rate of infection enough for the body to fight off the virus with its own antibodies.

7 Likes

What Im reading, showing positive is not the same as getting sick from it are two different things. If you have had a corona fly before, you will show positive.
So say over 50% positives are false. asswipe Moore thinks Trump is saying this to win the election.

8 Likes

Both have reported mild symptoms. But they started getting treatment very early and should be fine.

8 Likes

This is my understanding, as well as being able to test positive from similar standard viruses, which inflates the hype when not separated

8 Likes

I bet that cough and sniffle is hell

7 Likes

Trump just released a short video statement after arriving at Walter Reed. He looked fine. I’m glad the he released the video because MSM was starting to elevate the drama and speculation.

7 Likes

I can think of worse fates then being trapped up in a room for a few weeks with a super model like Mrs. Trump, if anything the potus will die of a heart attack one of these days when she gets in an excited mood.

7 Likes

After reading that the president’s symptoms worsened and he was moved to a hospital, I had a crazy thought:

The virus came from China. China hates Trump. Could they have infected him with it?

9 Likes

Do you plan to share the crazy thought?

9 Likes

Is Trump ok?

6 Likes

Pffft, he has to look at Pelosi and the like all the time, this is a treat

8 Likes