Presidential candidates reveal their 2A hostility

Rhetorical statement Torgue I didn’t mean to challenge your ego.

3 Likes

No ego here my friend. :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

^ It’s a showdown on the playground. :joy: J K.

2 Likes

One of the top priorities of globalists is disarmament. Trump has not proven to be a friend to 2A in this regard.

Time will tell what he does between now and 2020, but if I am to vote for my principle, I will not vote for anyone who is the lesser of two evils.

If we continue to run scared at every election and only vote for a republican out of fear of giving our vote away to a democrat (as is always preached to Libertarians), there will never be a chance for a third party to step in.

The way I see it, we have four choices, vote Dem, vote Rep, don’t vote for either, or fill in the blank/third party. I can see and understand why so much of the population does not vote. They don’t see that either side of this two party system as a viable option. By continually compromising or ignoring our principles, we become no better than the politicians who are getting elected.
There is no demand for change. We do this every four years, jump from one shit head to another, while both sides tear apart this nation in their own ways, little by little.

3 Likes

I think his Supreme Court picks will be helpful to the 2A cause. I also think the office can’t be won without pulling in some of the lcd’s from one side or the other. In my opinion an intelligent conservative or moderate 3rd party candidate will always pull more votes from the R than the D and the D’s get the win. I would like if that wasn’t the case . I do see your point and respect it though . I’m afraid when Pence runs 2024 we may see what happens when the lcd’s aren’t courted. Picking off just enough from each fringe is now necessary to win .

5 Likes

I hope he does better than his Attorney General pick.

I know Trump has done some good stuff. His first year was great. I think he’s lost steam since then. I want to see that wall get built and I want him to take a stand in protecting 2A.

5 Likes

You realize Trump is kind of the anti swamp 3rd party.
He shit on the repukes plans and then took a bigger one on the demoncraps pig queen POS

Demonrat traitors and RINO’s hate him. That’s very telling no?
Keep up the good work boss!

Meanwhile the rest of your goobermint runs on bribery. 101%

4 Likes

It is too late for any meaningful third party or independent candidate to start up and actually have a chance at winning.
Regardless the House and Senate are HUGE threat if the Democraps fill them.
Ronald Reagan was very effective during his first term with the Senate controlled by the Republicans and the House by a narrow margin by the Democraps.
His second term however was a different matter.
Senate was barely Republican and the House was in full control of the Democraps.
Much like today.
Ronny’s second term was nothing more than compromise and caving to the left to get anything through.
Rubber Spine Bush SR was up against the same thing during both his term.
And even worse during his second when Democraps controlled all.

That’s what we are at today again.
A third party candidate would without a doubt split the Right and ensure the Left was put in place as it did in when Perot ran in 1992.
The only thing that saved us at all was the Deal With America the Republicans promised (and failed to deliver) that kept the Clintonistas in somewhat check.

There is no candidate running to oppose Trump on the Conservative side at all.
Plenty of Left Wing pukes fighting for the chance that should tell you they are confident they will win.

So WE as the Right are not ready or prepared to run now with a third candidate.
We sat on our laurels too long and placed ourselves in the position we are in now.

Re-Elect Trump, or give it to the Democraps.
Do not vote and give it to the Democraps.
You know they will be busing illegals around voting in several places as last election and got away with it.
I myself will straight ticket vote Republican and hope for the best.

5 Likes

^ This

^ And this

I don’t think there is any way to vote ourselves out of this mess. The political system has been too compromised. Third parties have no chance and neither D’s or R’s are looking out for “we the people.”
Term limits along with a massive tax revolt (neither of which are likely) would be our only hope short of a new call for independence and reset of a constitutional government.

5 Likes

@mquinn55 you are on point. Its time to start getting with your friends and figuring out what your going to do when there are no longer options politically b/c in 5 years no Republican will even win again.

5 Likes

Bush Sr. did not serve two terms.

Trump could have run as a 3rd party, but he knew people vote for the brand (Republican) rather than the individual. Same with Rand Paul and others.

People voting out of fear is what has kept this two party system in business.

I’m not a Trump hater by any means, but like I said, without 2A, we can kiss the rest of the Constitution goodbye. And Trump is not protecting 2A. Other than that, I think Trump has been doing a kick ass job on many levels.

5 Likes

Ouch. @RedAngel nails you on revisionist history.

Disclaimer: just a sarcastic slap. No offense intended.

3 Likes

Correct.
Two terms of congress.
My bad.

6 Likes

Sucks getting old…
Its all a blurr

6 Likes

My children have to tell me my age all the time as I can’t even keep up with that, so I know what you mean.

4 Likes

I’m hoping he said what he said about suppressors because it was hot in media at that moment and saying that was the best strategy to let the issue die .

4 Likes

Trump can play the demodopes like a harp from hell. The RINO’s too.
T- “We’ll bomb Iran.”
RATS- “WARMONGER”
T- “I’m not bombing Iran”
RATS- “PUSSY + PUNK”
He sure exposes what stinking anti USA scum the demoncraps are.

I wonder why some want to eliminate the dnc RICO gang?

4 Likes

@Grenz45

Thanks for such a well-worded post.

I totally agree with you (except for the Bush Sr. comment).

ALL:

There was a time in my past when I thought I would never see a Republican win the White House again. I was so thrilled to find that sometimes good things do happen, even in politics.

For all of you that think Republicans are just as bad as the Democrats, I think you should listen to them talk - one by one, and see if they really sound like the Democrats. In most cases, I have found a significant, positive difference. Sometimes, it is just a couple of bad apples (in this case, rogue Republicans), that make all the difference. It is those rogue Republicans that need to be kicked out of office, not all Republicans.

4 Likes

Anyone that thinks the repukes are as bad as demonRATS needs mental help.
Hit a demonRAT shithole and get back to me on that.

5 Likes

Very Well Said.

2 Likes