Priceless

18 Likes

That’s not a new rule that’s actually ruled it’s been around for a very long time.
It’s a part of the oath of office for any member of a government position. If you write your senators about it they will ignore or pretend they don’t have the ability to do it.

4 Likes

Thank’s Sarge, I know it’s actually an “Oath”, Sworn by our Military when I was in the Marine Corp, and also took the oath when I graduated from the FBI Academy.

I just thought is was a funny reply to a twitter post, ha ha :wink:

8 Likes

It’s getting to be time for

9 Likes

Fuck…youre “the man”

5 Likes

Careful, Detonics slipped up…he’s with Mulder and Skully.

5 Likes

5 U.S.C. §3331:
“I, (name of Member), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

Failure to uphold this oath is perjury and can easily be prosecuted as such… Write a congressman or senator and see what they tell you.
There is NO intention to betray the old boys and girls club… The Plutocracy will not turn on itself.

8 Likes

The Truth is Out There

4 Likes

No such thing as an Oath anymore taken by LE, Military or Politicians…

4 Likes

Wouldn’t that be nuts :shushing_face:

13. Do away with all loyalty oaths.

2 Likes

Please tell me of one Cop, Soldier or Politician who follows the Oath ? there are none, we see on the news almost daily of LE breaking the Oath up to and including Murder of Citizens…Remember Oliver North ? look how he broke his Oath and was made a Hero…goes without saying ZERO Politicians follow the Oath…

3 Likes

They are not all that way you know. A few bad apples does not spoil the bunch—in reference to LE or the military. Politicians however are all trash.

3 Likes

There are penalties for not, here’s one example

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0800-0899/0876/Sections/0876.05.html

And if you look into any particular employees oath you might find a mystery

1 Like

IF any one LEO followed the Oath he would be arresting other LEO’s daily, not going to happen, same with Military and Politics, the 2nd Amendment is a prime political OATH failure, There is not ONE politician who follows the 2nd as it is written, same with LEO’s, they do not either.

2 Likes

Gerald Steve Rory Chris John Mike -they work as hard as I do to destroy the rats,
just a few close to me and our way of life.

3 Likes