Product reviews, products I either like or yawn at!

So I love Benelli shotguns and I own a few. My favorite is a Benelli M1 that I have named BLOODY MARY

I was running through sights for a customer the other day and found that HIVIZ makes a replacement front sight post with a fiber optic. Ok, cool…
Ordered it up, I stalled it today.
Yawn…

Inside the shop… not much… :expressionless:

Outside the shop… not much…
It did work well in transition though. Is it worth the money?

But I tried and I will not be throwing it away. But… was hoping for brighter.

15 Likes

But it matches the color scheme so :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Sure does! Probably the only reason I am going to keep it on there. Hahahhaha

8 Likes

This post reminded me I have a 870 vangcomp I need to get sites installed on. And it’s plain to look at :flushed::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9 Likes

So just arrived at the shop…
Burris 1-6x24mm scope
I am IMPRESSED
made in the same plant as Vortex, has a life time no questions asked warranty, super clear glass and I really love the throw lever. Best part? The Price. You will find them in the $365.00 range all day long.

11 Likes

I am going to post this twice… I LOVE the Glock entrenching tool.

10 Likes

Boots I love…
Red Wing. 4473
I have worn this boot for 30 plus years. Originally designed as an EMT boot. Steel toe, electrical hazard, and puncture resistant.
I do not have to “try on sizes” either. I order the same size, time and an again. They fit perfect once you know your real size and break in easy. Most pare last me 3 to 5 years depending on what I am doing with them.
:us_outlying_islands: made in the USA

9 Likes

figured you’d have enough of those #s

I didn’t realize they still had any made here

8 Likes

Wish I could get a pair of boots to last that long. My current pair of Ariat boots got 6 months on them and they are done. I only got 6 months out of the last pair. gonna try a different boot this time.

9 Likes

It is kinda ironic, the numbers…
But… I do not complain… hahahhahaa

8 Likes

I work in an abrasive environment. Lots of concrete with abrasive sand on the floors. Water, Mud, grime, dirt when digging… etc.
I have purchases boots that have lasted me 6 months before… like Timberland. (That one comes to mind)
My Red Wings have always lasted years. Even if I do not take care of them!
Superior leather and manufacturing.
They make 2 lines… one in the USA, another I think in Korea. Get the USA made ones.
Also… get them professionally fitted. I wear a 10.5 B
That is the great thing about Red Wing boots, they actually have 1/2 sizes and different widths. Sizing is consistent to where you can just order them on line if you want once fitted.

8 Likes

I have to use the vendor that the company pays to buy boots. I should see if they can order those boots.

8 Likes

I think you may be confusing the word “Boots” with “Moccasins” my friend. so you must get the big chief to approve new Buffalo hide Moccasins?

8 Likes

:joy:

7 Likes

Or you can step up to being an adult and buy your own boots… :thinking::grin::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bulb:
Last time I checked, that was called FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!

7 Likes

Robert they are all picking on me.

6 Likes

Meh, that don’t work. i done tried that several times. i even pulled the old folks card. @Robert just gonna say suck it up buttercup.

7 Likes

then I’m gonna have to tomahawk chop some people around here

7 Likes

Yup, that @rjburk and @spook guys are pretty intimidating.

8 Likes

Big stupid doo doo heads

7 Likes