Professor claims eating human flesh will save planet from climate change

@pastormike posted this over on the Threeper forum

Scientist Says Eating Human Flesh Will Save Planet From Climate Change. A Swedish scientist suggests that it may be necessary to turn to cannibalism and start eating human flesh to save the planet (giving new meaning to the expression bite me) And NO this story is not from The Onion.A conference about the food of the future called Gastro Summit being held in Stockholm Sweden featured a presentation by Magnus Söderlund claiming that we must get used to the idea of eating human flesh in the future, as a way of combating the effects of climate change.

6 Likes

@Caw

Check out the “Soylent Green” movie - same idea, but years ago and meant as a warning (I think).

Hope they are wrong and that we never have to become cannibals.

6 Likes

Never seen it but PM posted a reference to it in his thread

5 Likes

Once they strip you of meat you’ll become easier to persuade

https://www.bk.com/menu-item/veggie-burger

4 Likes

I believe the good professor is a believer of the world war theory.

5 Likes

I wonder what ethnicity would taste the best?

3 Likes

I’m thinking a belt-fed burger, worth a try

3 Likes

@Caw tell us if …

4 Likes

:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Soylent green. for the people, by the people, of the people…

4 Likes

Most people don’t get this when I wear it and that’s why I wear it.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

Exactly how would eating humans deal with climate change?

3 Likes

Simple

If humans are the cause, then feeding humans humans until there are no more humans removes the human problem

3 Likes

So after the millions of years humans have been trying to survive on this planet, this weenie brain can only come up with this as a solution?
It seems the more accolades folks add to their names, (doctorates, phds and such, the dumber they seem to be.

3 Likes

Maybe those far-left liberal nutjobs will start eating each other. :rofl:

4 Likes

They should lead by example

6 Likes

I think he’s correct but not the way he intends. Try it with me and the planet will have at least one less cannibal. But I hope he brings friends for multiple benefits to the planet.

4 Likes

I use this phrase when responding to these people. “Out of 2 million sperm YOU were the fastest??”

5 Likes

“He is not a “scientist” in the way that one would think of when discussing environmentalism or the effects of “climate change” (despite how the Earth’s climate changes throughout history), but rather is a social scientist whose specialty is in marketing. Specifically, his area of research is into human reactions on a given topic. He has even written a book entitled “Experiments with People”…It is possible. However, noting that his specialty is in public reactions for marketing, could it be that this professor was paid to make this statement to see how people would respond?”

4 Likes