PROMOTION ANNOUNCEMENT đź—Łđź‘‘ 1-14-2021

PROMOTION ANNOUNCEMENT 2021!

We’ve nominated and chosen 8 members this round here whom have earned the trust, respect & responsibility of our staff & the LEADER group. We believe your contributions to the forum help make this the great place that It is & with your help, we’ll keep it rockin!!

CONGRATULATIONS:

@srdiver (Tim) -Moderator (chosen for his sharp mind, level headedness, pretty much everything I’M NOT, but mostly because we needed our token Canadian)

IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER:

@Comanchero45 - LEADER (chosen for good positive, friction free posting contributions here, but mostly because he’s in a border state & knows how to sneak the good SHIT across the border)

@Jeff300 - LEADER (chosen for good responsible contributions to the forum & witty sense of humor but mostly because he bribed me with a $250 Cabela’s gift card)

@jtallen83 - LEADER (chosen for good leadership skill, unrivaled knowledge of adult beverages & because he blatantly threatened me with bodily harm! :fearful: )

@MAC82 - LEADER (chosen for good friendly interactions & posts with other members, knowledge & desire to help others in the quest for reloading & to fill our diversity quota for having an injun. Oh!! & he promised to make me “Russ two squaws” allowing me to pick the 2 hottest chicks in the village :sunglasses:)

@MusashiAharon - LEADER (chosen for his outgoing personality, digging & finding good news sources & stories that impact us and the 2nd amendment, but mainly because he threatened to have my knees broken when he sicks the Jewish mafia on me)

@shooterrex - LEADER (chosen for being a good knowledgeable member on firearms & reloading, willing to help or answer questions anytime, & bribed me with 2 sheep & a goat! That ain’t chicken feed my friends)

@Stumpkiller - LEADER (chosen for being a responsible, knowledgeable, stand up, no nonsense guy. Also said he could kill me with 1 finger, I believe him!! Wasn’t gonna gamble with lady luck…)

17 Likes

with that I am sorry to all

14 Likes

Congratulations to all promoted leaders great job guys :+1::+1:

12 Likes

I sincerely believe we have found our

with Tim and Russ

Congratulations one and all!

12 Likes

Baby seal clubbing party at Tim’s house this weekend! BYOB, CANADIAN WHISKEY will be provided.

12 Likes

Why do you need those? I thought @MAC82 already promised you 2 squaws. Why do you want girlfriends as well?

11 Likes

Congratulations to the newly promoted.

11 Likes

:rofl::joy: :musical_note:

11 Likes
9 Likes

Wait a minute, did I really want to know how to see that?..

10 Likes

Congratulations to all the new leaders! However, I thought @srdiver was already a leader. Wasn’t he?

9 Likes

He was, read beside his name…

9 Likes

He was a leader. He is now a dick <<<<that was added by the man who was not satisfied with 2 squaws.

11 Likes

Ah! I didn’t read it closely enough. Sorry Tim! And Congratulations!

9 Likes

:joy::stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

:laughing:

Heavy is the head Tim :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

You are trying to get me in trouble with our new Canadian overlord. :maple_leaf:

10 Likes

11 Likes

Good memories! :laughing:

11 Likes

If you put out more info you’d likely have more people celebrating The Hanukkah Miracle :laughing: :hammer_and_pick:

Led by the Jewish priest Mattathias and his five sons, a large-scale rebellion broke out against Antiochus and the Seleucid monarchy. When Matthathias died in 166 B.C., his son Judah, known as Judah Maccabee (“the Hammer”), took the helm; within two years the Jews had successfully driven the Syrians out of Jerusalem, relying largely on guerilla warfare tactics. Judah called on his followers to cleanse the Second Temple, rebuild its altar and light its menorah—the gold candelabrum whose seven branches represented knowledge and creation and were meant to be kept burning every night.

11 Likes